We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.Requisition ID
Rocky Mountain DivisionOverview
Recently debuting at #57 on Fortune magazine’s list of the 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in the world, Martin Marietta, a member of the S&P 500 Index, employs more than 8,500 employees at operations spanning 26 states, Canada and the Bahamas. A leading supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials, dedicated teams at Martin Marietta supply the resources for the roads, sidewalks and foundations on which we live.
At Martin Marietta, we are always looking for the best and the brightest, for people who have the potential to be the Company's future leaders. We are building on our foundation of success by selecting the finest people and helping them realize their potential. When you decide to build your career at Martin Marietta, you'll know what it's like to be respected, challenged and rewarded.LABORER POSITION SUMMARY
Description: Perform various laborer duties in support of the Northern Colorado paving, patching and grading crews.POSITION REQUIREMENTS
The following statements describe general duties and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
- Follow all safety and environmental rules, regulations and procedures as set forth by company policies, OSHA, and other regulators
- Must be able to follow instructions as well as make some independent decisions
- Assist with production, perform general labor tasks, maintain job-site housekeeping,
- Basic math skills, ability to read and set grade stakes
- Able to work various hours including nights and weekends.
- Ability to travel to and from job locations across the Ft. Collins / Greeley / Loveland area
- Good communication skills & safety driven
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Highly reliable, team player, ability to work well with others
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical
- This job requires the ability to wear a hard hat, safety glasses, safety vest and steel-toed boots.
- Must be able to use tools such as brooms, shovels, rakes and similar to perform basic job duties
- Must be able to stoop, bend and lift 50 lbs. from ground to waist level on a repetitive basis.
- WORKING CONDITIONS
- Be able to work outside in all types of weather conditions (wet, dry, hot, cold, etc.)
- Occasional weekend and or night work required
- Prescription Drug
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) with Company matching
- Sickness and Accident – Short-Term Disability
- Optional Long-Term Disability
- Employee Life Insurance
- Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- College Scholarship Program – for dependent children
- Matching Gift Program
- New Auto Purchase Discount Plans