CollabraLink Technologies, Inc.
CollabraLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.Location:
MD, Silver SpringAgency: Description
At CollabraLink, we're committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we're making government more interactive, productive and secure. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
Collabralink is searching for a Requirements, Documentation, and Archive SME to join our growing team in Silver Spring MDJob Description and Responsibilities:
The employee will contribute to enterprise solutions to support distributed, partnered and centralized observing needs and strive for more effective and cost-efficient enterprisewide observing and information management operations TPIO is continuingly tasked with providing NOAA leadership, line offices and individuals with information on the NOAA Observing Portfolio and Observing Requirements
Education and Certifications:
- The ideal candidate shall assist in the optimum planning for NOAA's observing needs
- Develop and update the TPIO Action Tracker database, and provide critical TPIO action support
- Create and maintain a technical library and archives that include all major TPIO briefing and action responses
- Participate in TPIO Staff meeting, ensuring TPIO calendar distribution and open action reporting is accurate
- Support the TPIO IPTs and working group activities with analytical and physical science expertise
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex issues
- Possess effective verbal and written communications skills and effective presentation
- Facilitate communication between staff, management, and other technological resources
- Knowledge in both computer and environmental sciences is desirable.
- Background experience should also include familiarity with both internal and partnered solutions to system and requirement solutions within the organization
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex issues.
- Bachelor's degree required; Advanced degrees preferred
- Minimum of eight years of relevant experience, with up to 16 years total relevant experience
- Educational degrees and certifications will be met by two years of experience
- Masters and associates degrees are equivalent to two years of experience
- Bachelors and doctoral degrees are equivalent to four years of experience
- Requirements for specialized degrees, credentials, and experience will be specified at the task order level
We actively practice the philosophy that empowered employees make successful teams. That's why we strive to put employees in positions where they can grow, both personally and professionally. CollabraLink offers a full suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
CollabraLink is a fast growing CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3, Small Business professional services firm. Founded in 2003, CollabraLink has long established ourselves as a value-add partner assisting our customers in solving their most difficult problems. We bring expertise across a wide variety of IT and Mission Support services driving significant results for our customers.