OsteoMedTerritory Manager-CMF-St. Louis, MO
The CMF Territory manager is responsible to manage and grow new business within a specified territory/region that the company assigns. This position is also responsible for maintaining existing accounts already established and introducing new products as they are launched to the market. The Territory Manager is responsible for meeting set goals which are established by their Regional Manager to achieve the company's sales and growth objectives for the current year. Duties & Essential Job Functions:
- CMF / Neuron Territory sales and service representative for OsteoMed in the designated Territory / Region given.
- Manage surgeon, hospital, surgery center and office based interface regarding product sales and service.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned from time to time, including but not limited to:
- Assisting with matters related to the marketing and promotion of OsteoMed products,
- Attending trade shows and training classes,
- Provide feedback to the company regarding product use and problems, including suggestions for product line additions, changes or improvements.
- Responsible for the fiscal accountability of all inventory of the territory. This includes trunk stock inventory, loaners, inventory consigned to hospitals, surgery centers and surgeon offices.
Required Education/Licensing/Certification: Physical Requirements:
- 5 years of Sales Management.
- Demonstrated and Documented Sales Management Success.
- Must be able to lift 30lbs, due to various stock trunk sizes.
Requisition ID 1082