MSA, The Safety Company
At MSA, safety isn't just in our name. It's the driving factor behind every decision we make because we know our customers rely on us every day to keep them safe. It's a noble mission and a challenge that every MSA associate accepts when they join our team. That's why we provide our associates with a competitive pay and benefits package, learning and development opportunities, and an inclusive and friendly work environment. Join the MSA and help make the world safer, one person at a time.Requisition ID
2018-2245# of Openings
US-PA-Cranberry TwpPosted Date
23 hours agoCategory
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst who will work with the Industrial and Fire Service Segment Marketing Teams. While reporting to Regional Segment Managers, the successful incumbent will have the opportunity to analyze a wide variety of market and product data and provide key insights that will help drive organizational performance and support revenue growth. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
• Work with Strategic Distribution to ensure timely support of Amazon needs to grow our business with this new channel. Support includes, but is not limited to, providing images and product data, regular review of MSA content on the Amazon website (and editing as needed), coordinating data uploads and new product page reviews, and reviewing product page effectiveness.
• Work with Customer Marketing Managers to identify and analyze key market segment indicators and communicate results in a clear and effective manner.
• Develop an understanding of market research technologies and tools such as Business Warehouse, SAP CRM and Marketo and use data to support decision-making, operational speed and efficiency.
• Conduct analysis of marketing initiative and program performance and provide specific recommendations and actions aimed at improving ROI.
• Work closely with Strategic Distribution to analyze channel partner business mix and trends and provide insight on where we should focus our Marketing efforts to help grow revenue.
• Support and work closely with Marketing Communications and Sales Development teams to analyze digital marketing campaigns and provide feedback that will lead to enhanced nurturing programs.
• Support Strategic Distribution through regular audits of strategic channel partner web platforms.
• Measure, track and report results of projects and initiatives.
• Generate, analyze and present ad hoc reports for the Segment Marketing Team and Management.
• Assist with and process Special Price Requests (SPR) as needed.
Qualifications Special knowledge, skills and abilities required:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Excellent communicator - speaks and writes clearly and succinctly
• Organized and analytical with relentless attention to detail
• Strong intellectual curiosity and affinity for numbers
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
Education and experience required
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a marketing, finance, sales, or analyst rolePreferred
• Experience with business reporting, statistical, analytical and data visualization tools
• Familiarity with ERP and CRM systems, such as SAP
• Experience with market research, analysis, and lead nurturing
MSA is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to providing a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. As such, it is MSA's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of the person's age, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, race, religion, gender, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, veteran's status, genetic information, political affiliation, disabling condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. MSA also makes reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to perform a job unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship.If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation to assist you in navigating this career site, let us know. Contact Us