US Water Services, Inc.Job ID
Full Time Non Exempt
U.S. Water Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Overview
U.S. Water has an immediate opening for an Associate Customer Service Rep located in Saint Michael, MN. This position is primarily accountable for acting as the single point of contact for the sales rep and an extension of the sales rep to the customer. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and growing company that offers a rewarding customer service career and the ability to grow. We offer great paid time off, a competitive salary and benefits program, 401K match, and much more! If you have a passion for customer service, enjoy working in a fast paced, high growth, energetic and customer focused environment, please apply. We are the best place to work in Water and with your help we will meet our aggressive growth plans.Responsibilities
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain reason for calling or problem.
- Act as company gatekeeper ensuring policy and processes are followed.
- Work with managers, Lead, and Senior CSR's to update customer accounts for accurate pricing and shipping information, including special pricing authorizations.
- Ensure accurate customer order processing and order follow-up.
- Assist in return order and field asset order process following current policy and procedure.
- Forward any changes on contracts and agreements to Contract administration.
- Learn to partner with sales representatives and regionals to ensure process and policies are followed, and paperwork is completed.
- Assist with administrative functions for receptionist
- Assist with administrative functions for all CSR's
- Other duties as assigned by the CSR Manager and/or Executive level Management.
About U.S. Water:
- 2 Year College Degree or minimum 1+ years of customer service experience
- Ability to listen and communicate in a professional manner
- Computer skills
- Problem Solving and documentation skills
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Ability to analyze information and multi-task
U.S. Water is more than just a product supplier we are an integrated industrial water management company based in St. Michael, Minn., serving a quickly growing and diverse mix of customers in industries such as biofuels, power generation, midstream oil and gas, and healthcare. As a subsidiary of ALLETE Inc., we proudly serve more than 3,600 customers nationwide, provide integrated water management solutions by specializing in chemicals, treatment and monitoring equipment, engineering and related services that reduce water use, save energy and improve efficiency. U.S. Water has a national footprint and serves a significant number of Fortune 500 companies. We encourage you to apply and to join our company - the best place to work in water!