Have knowledge, understanding and experience in manufacturing/installation processes/methods of curtain wall systems. Ability to effectively communicate verbally as well as create and maintain relationships with established curtain wall customers.
Manage and coordinate the progress of orders by means of review, meetings, follow up and communication with internal departments and Customers until completion. Through initial review/meetings, have beneficial knowledge of job specific requirements that are effectively communicated and controlled through prepared status reports, meetings and updates.
Represent the company as a professional and knowledgeable resource that can be relied on for a successful and profitable completion. Responsibilities
- Complete knowledge of your orders.
- Setting up meetings with Sales to review identifiable requirements, expectations, and provide clear direction for drafting and or engineering.
- Know the customer's needs and expectations, specifically but not limited to: what lead times did we acknowledge and what are they expecting, when are materials actually required on site, any special shipping requirements.
- Coordination between all internal departments and customer.
- Review and understand any internal department's questions, concerns and or RFI's; respond in a timely manner through phones calls and emails. Emailing is acceptable but if no response within the day a phone call is required.
- Reviewing the drawings against the contract and or LOI and or Quote and or clear Sales direction.
- Understanding and knowledge of our products, fabrication processes of the different products, building construction, and contract document knowledge.
- Effective communication: Verbally or written CLEAR, PRECISE direction.
- Follow up: Not only on jobs that are out for approval but jobs that are in drafting, engineering or released.
- Trouble shooting: detail, materials, or field conflicts. Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Management skills
- Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Knowledge of Construction and fabrication methods/processes
- Knowledge of Company computer programs and Window Office programs
- Knowledge and Complete Understanding of Company Policies.
- Professional conduct on Company time and property.OUR COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF AN INDIVIDUAL’S RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN’S STATUS OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW