Becker Professional EducationDepartment
Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.Opportunity at a Glance
A global leader in professional education, Becker enables professionals to advance their careers in Accounting, Project Management, Healthcare and other skilled occupations. As an Account Manager, you will represent Becker to both prospective and current students, clients and business partners to promote our exam prep products. Working with our operations and marketing teams, you will build strong relationships with higher education and industry leaders to develop strategic opportunities for growth. You will need exceptional presentation and people skills while representing Becker at career fairs, networking events, in-class meetings and other engagements. This unique role will allow you to exercise your skills in sales, marketing and public relations. This is a tremendous opportunity to represent an industry leader in professional education.Responsibilities
- Represent Becker Professional Education, promoting a positive image while attending multiple career fairs, trade shows, meetings and conferences each week. Your efforts and networking will result in student inquiry generation, contracts and will further promote Becker's instructional services. You will be responsible for scheduling a set number of events and meetings each week.
- Foster current and new relationships with executives and leadership at universities, CPA firms, corporations, government agencies and other partner organizations. Support professional societies and organizations by attending relevant events.
- Develop and execute all elements of a proactive local marketing strategy, including interfacing with external client/prospect organizations to provide accurate and updated information regarding Becker Professional Education.
- Successfully manage informational and promotional outreach campaigns to the professional community. Create and execute strategic plans to grow revenues by identifying new opportunities and servicing existing programs. Provide information and marketing materials, addressing specific solutions to areas of need that customers identify.
- Present proposals to prospective collaborating organizations, negotiate contracts and nurture finalized partnerships.
- Establish yourself as a trusted resource - gathering and communicating strategic information, as well as recommending marketing modifications when needed.
- Maintain consistent communication and manage sources with regional management, working together to develop strategic plans for the established region(s).
- Collaborate with Classroom Coordinators to ensure that classrooms are operating efficiently.
- Serve as a liaison between Becker Professional Education, DeVry University and Keller Graduate School of Management.
- Responsible for establishing and expanding the Campus Ambassador Program and University initiatives including hiring, training, and continuous communication and support to Campus Ambassadors.
- Keep abreast of competitor activities and share this information with local, regional and national teams as appropriate.
- Exercise administrative competencies by getting tasks done on time and within budget. Generate clear and concise activity reports on a weekly basis.
- Seek out and participate in special projects and "stretch" assignments to further enhance your knowledge base and competencies.
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, marketing, communication or a related discipline.
- At least 3 years of successful sales, marketing or direct customer service experience, preferably involving knowledge of the accounting or finance industries.
- You must be self-motivated and driven, with the ability to handle complex customer situations, more expansive territories and generate revenue.
- An ability to consistently communicate well, both verbally and as a writer.
- Capability to inspire loyalty and trust and of interacting with a wide variety of audiences ranging from students, professors and C-suite executives.
- Flexible and adaptable, a team player who enjoys collaboration and sharing successes.
- Capable of lifting 30 to 40 pounds and have reliable transportation (travel for this role is estimated at 60% within the assigned territory). Additionally, you are able to cover travel-related expenses on a regular basis with weekly reimbursements from Becker.
the organization is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.Who We Are
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain University, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com