BuilderMT Inc., a subsidiary of MiTek® USA Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway Company provides the leading technology solution for the construction market based upon best practices that will allow our clients to automate and improve their efficiency and profitability. BuilderMT's main focus is to provide industry-specific, best-of-breed software solutions to the construction market. Our software and services focus on work process management – combined with the latest proven technology – to provide contractors with solutions that improve efficiency and ultimately improve profitability. Our products and services are backed up by a team of industry professionals who are dedicated to one goal - making our customers successful.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Support Tech to assist the BuilderMT and Sales Simplicity Client Services and Professional Services team, the CSM manages new implementations, escalations resulting from services, account management, setting stakeholders meetings for clients with issues and improving the customer experience in deploying BuilderMT and Sales Simplicity Software. This position brings structure, executive attention, and additional internal resources to customer situations that would otherwise result in a high level of customer dissatisfaction. Depending on the type of escalation and the level of engagement needed per customer, the CSM will either act as an internal advisor on the escalation or work directly with the customer on the issue..
The following duty statements are illustrative of the essential functions of the job and do not include other non-essential or marginal duties that may be required.
- Sales and other staff will send CSM clients who are having issues and CSM will contact them, define their issues and send over to the appropriate staff member for resolution or setup a Stakeholders meeting.
- CSM will setup in NetSuite and project manage all new implementations based upon a defined process, to oversee all new implementations, thus improving the success of these implementations.
- Be the liaison between consulting and the development teams – work with Professional Services Manager to coordinate new and existing customer software deployments.
- Continue manage and coordinate calls with Western Computer on the NAV deployments along with other strategic partner calls which may come up in the future.
- Engagement with the Product Owners, Development, and BMT Development Partner Integration teams to work through the details and scope of integrations.
- Coordinate and attend client meetings regarding Implementations and Support/Technical issues
- Coordinate and oversee Beta Tests with internal software launches and Integration Partners by providing initial troubleshooting during beta test and early adoptions
- Assist Tech Writer with documentation of the Implementation Process with our BMT Development Partner Integrations
- Be a resource to Professional Services when necessary
- Primary escalation point for builder concerns or issues that need response above PM/PS/Support
- Reports to higher management regularly on high-level implementation progress, billing trends, success of PS initiatives
- Look for revenue opportunities
- Set realistic customer expectations with the new client implementations
- Is a generally thoughtful, analytical problem solver with the ability to add a unique perspective to the team in terms of identifying potential road blocks and dependencies early in the process.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, management and clients.
- The ability to jump into the communication stream, which may be verbal, written, or virtual and assimilate the information needed is essential.
- Prepared to learn to ask the right questions at the right time and provide the right level of feedback at the right time.
- Be entrepreneurial in the job to take this position to a new level to improve our overall customer satisfaction and success.
- Professional development of tools for internal staff and clients to manage the above processes
Bachelor Degree/Associate Degree in Business, Information Systems, or related field preferred. 3-5 years account management, consultation, project management, escalation management and/or technical support experience. Demonstrate superior customer service, including the ability to communicate clearly, confidently, timely and respectfully with customers
Knowledge of the home building industry ad of the BuilderMT and Sales Simplicity Software.