MSA, The Safety Company
At MSA, safety isn't just in our name. It's the driving factor behind every decision we make because we know our customers rely on us every day to keep them safe. It's a noble mission and a challenge that every MSA associate accepts when they join our team. That's why we provide our associates with a competitive pay and benefits package, learning and development opportunities, and an inclusive and friendly work environment. Join the MSA and help make the world safer, one person at a time.Requisition ID
2017-2105# of Openings
US-PA-Cranberry TwpPosted Date
13 hours agoCategory
We are looking for a Product Line Manager for our Industrial Head, Eye, Face and Hearing group for our Europe/MEAIR regions. While reporting to the Global Product Group Manager, this individual will have the opportunity to manage the Industrial Head Protection product line including accessories and may also provide support to the Global Fall Protection business. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
- Support the execution of the global Industrial HEFH strategy.
- Serve as a leader and/or team member on new product development teams.
- Gather and document robust voice of customer (VOC) as a critical input to new product development.
- Develop innovation ideas based on trends and customer and end-user insights.
- Provide input to the development of the annual product portfolio and long term business strategy for the product group.
- Provide input to global and regional steering teams.
- Track and report product line performance metrics.
- Manage new product launches and the product life cycle process.
- Forecast revenue and unit demand for Operations and Management.
- Analyze the competitive landscape and market trends that impact the product line.
- Price products to maximize sales and profitability.
- Work with customer-focused teams on planning and development of all marketing collateral, content and demand creation programs.
- Work with Operational Excellence team to support continuous production of products.
- Play an active role in all product quality issues including monitoring and resolution.
Qualifications Special knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Proven ability to exhibit strategic thinking skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Solid presentation, customer service, business and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex data, and take appropriate action.
- Proven ability to execute and exhibit a results focused mindset.
- Proven relationship building skills.
- Ability to grasp the technical aspects of the Industrial Head Protection lines and corresponding applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Up to 25% international/domestic travel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, in Marketing, Business, Engineering or related technical discipline.
This position is available at three different levels dependent upon experience:
- Level I: 4 years of experience in marketing, sales or product development (engineering)
- Level II: 5 years of experience in marketing, sales or product development (engineering)
- Level III: 7 years of experience in marketing, sales or product development (engineering
- MBA or related graduate degree may be substituted for up to 2 years of experience
- MBA or equivalent
- Previous Industrial Head Protection experience.
MSA is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to providing a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. As such, it is MSA's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of the person's age, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, race, religion, gender, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, veteran's status, genetic information, political affiliation, disabling condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. MSA also makes reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to perform a job unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship. If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation to assist you in navigating this career site, let us know. Contact Us