Service and RepairLocation:
Perfection, a SunSource company, specializes in the repair of all different kinds of hydraulic and electronic components. Since 1979, we have provided superior service to domestic and international manufacturers from every industry imaginable.
The growth and success of Perfection is due to the partnership that forms between our customers and employees, and at the core is trust. We understand the importance of the equipment we service. We currently have various opportunities for an Electronic Technician in Batavia, IL.
The Electronic Technician is responsible for trouble shooting, repairing and testing various electronic drives, controllers and pc boards.
Specifically you must be able to:
- Repair electronic drives, controllers and pc boards
- Troubleshoot and test electronic components to board level, using various methods and testing equipment
- Repair and/or replace electronic components to board level, including but not limited to: diodes, transistors, resistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, other printed circuit components, etc.
- Verify repairs using start-up testing procedures
The qualified individual will have the following skills and experience:
- Associates degree in electronics preferred, but not required
- Ability to solder/desolder
- Thorough understanding of electronic circuitry
- Ability to recognize different electronic components as their functions
- Familiarity with and ability to utilize different types of test equipment such as function generators, oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, and power supplies.
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Regularly required to sit, stand and lift up to 50 lbs
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in making a positive change in your career, then we want to hear from you!
You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and excellent company benefits and training.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY PROGRAM
Keywords: Electronic Technician, Service and Repair, Electronic Repair, Bench Technician