Service and RepairLocation:
, a SunSource Company, is a full service industrial hydraulic, electronic and servo control repair and exchange facility. We are currently seeking a Warehouse Associate to prepare items shipment, receive incoming shipments and also transport products to and from customer locations.
Specifically you will:
- Prepare paperwork and packages repairs for shipment
- Update item status in enterprise system
- Create electronic BOL and ship items via freight carrier
- Receive incoming shipments from carriers (UPS
- Drive to customers location to pick up and/or deliver repairable items (Canada & USA)
- Provide feedback to customers when making deliveries
- Will aid in maintaining shop clean and organized
- Scheduling of routine maintenance for company truck and daily clean maintenance of vehicle
The qualified individual will have the following skills and experience:
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in making a positive change in your career, then we want to hear from you!
- H.S. diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Ability to read road maps and to follow directions
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, management, vendors, suppliers, and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Must Possess a valid driver's license with the ability to qualify for insurance
- Valid Passport to travel to USA
- Regular required stand, sit, bend and lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to use a forklift preferred but not required
You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and excellent company benefits and training.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: driver, carrier, transportation, "shipping coordinator", receiving coordinator", "shipping clerk", receiving clerk"