MINNESOTA • Rochester, MinnesotaDescriptionGeneral scope and Function-
Every 30 minutes check for the following (net weights, percentages, proper coding, and metal detectors), also ensure that the proper product is being used. Work closely with the QC supervisor and shift supervisor in recording proper paperwork and to prepare broker samples. Monitor GMP adherence throughout production facility and recommend any corrective action that are necessary.Duties
- Requires the ability to bend, lift, carry, push and pull varying weights up to 50 lbs sometimes in an awkward position.
- Requires the ability to stand, walk, get along with other employees, to follow directions, and to work under stress with good attendance. Ability to function without direct supervision.
- The employee is expected to complete all job assignments in accordance with established procedures to meet quality, production and safety goals.
- Must be able read and write English legibly, have a simple math aptitude and keep accurate records.
- Must follow all safety rules and regulations. Wear appropriate clothing and equipment. Follow all good manufacturing practice guidelines, and keep work area clean.
- The ability to functions in temperatures from -5 to +60 F.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Hours: 6pm-6am Monday-Friday. Some weekends/overtime as needed.
Seneca Foods Corporation is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Seneca Foods Corporation will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at email@example.com.