2018-3291# of Openings
2018-03-06Area of Interest
The Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by being responsible for the conduct of nursing educational programs monitors the nursing staffing schedule for the facility; serving as Infection Control Nurse and performing the (RN) Nursing Supervisor functions.Qualifications
- Possession of a, RN State license and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN) required.
- Minimum of two year's (RN) nursing experience, and at least one year of experience in an RN leadership role; experience in geriatric nursing required.
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Ability to utilize creative problem-solving, and handle problems diplomatically required.
- Ability required to supervise departmental staff effectively and ensure high standards of care are maintained.
- Previous experience in nursing education and/or in-service training preferred.
- Ability to relate well to geriatric residents; respectful and caring attitude towards residents required.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.