OsteoMedInternational Shipping Coordinator
Addison, TX, US
This position will perform the order fulfillment process for International Customer Orders and Transfer Orders. Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Fill customer orders and transfer orders (identify parts, count required number) with 100% accuracy.
- Ship orders via various carriers.
- Perform AES transactions.
- Create Pro-Formas and Commercial Invoicing.
- Check orders for accuracy.
- Perform shipping/reservation transactions in SyteLine/SyteLEAN.
- Package items for shipment.
- Create shipping labels and process using transportation company (FedEx, UPS, etc.) software.
- Restock materials to shelves.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of shipping in UPS/FedEx a plus.
- Familiarity with MS Word and Excel a plus.
- Keyboarding skills
- Attention to detail.
- Neat handwriting.
- Communicate well both, verbally and written.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Some college preferred.
- Able to frequently lift up to 50lb.
- Able to work 12 hour shifts and overtime when required.
- Able to properly wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) required for the area of operation such as gloves, ear protection, eye protection, smocks, etc.
- Able to stand for long periods of time, bend, stoop, lift, reach above shoulders, pull, push, climb up/down stairs.
Requisition ID 1089