Halls Culligan WaterJob ID
2018-1656# of Openings
US-CA-San DiegoPosted Date
CRH California Water, Inc.Overview
Culligan of San Diego
Outside Sales Professional / Bottled Water & Drinking Water Filtration Sales
- Continue your career with a role in business to business outside sales with a company that offers a guarantee, the use of a company vehicle, company provided cell phone, and a full benefits package
- Plan your own day in the field and create lifetime customers
Hall's Culligan is looking for an outgoing, upbeat team member who is driven to succeed as our new Bottled Water & Drinking Water Filtration Sales Professional. Our sales professionals are the key to growing our business. If you are looking for a position that will allow you the freedom to sell a product that everyone needs and you're motivated to give the very best service to our customers, then we want you on our team.
Why should you sell for Culligan?
- Use of company vehicle, gas card and cell phone
- Guaranteed salary with uncapped earning potential
- Career growth opportunity with a company who promotes from within
- Full benefits package including 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Monday - Friday schedule
- Extensive Culligan equipment and product training
- Team support with management that cares
- Unlimited customer potential with brand recognition and marketing
- International Culligan recognition for those with exceptional sales/service numbers
- Training seminars and industry specific trade shows or events
- Local and/or national sales incentives/contests
- Stable and growing, family oriented company
- Use of free Culligan equipment in your home
- Direct sales and rental of bottled water services, filtration systems and bottle free coolers
- Cold call and run company generated leads and appointments offering drinking water solutions to businesses
- Follow up on all leads and self-generating prospects
- Responsible for consistently providing excellent customer service through effective follow up and communication
- Must be outgoing and personable, eager to self-generate leads through cold calling, referrals, and a variety of methods for lead generation.
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Customer service oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, outgoing & friendly
- A history of meeting and exceeding performance expectations
- Willingness to learn our products and be the local spokesperson for the brand
- Must have a decent driving record and be able to lift/push/pull a minimum of 50lbs
- For insurance purposes it is mandated that our drivers be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Successful completion of pre-employment screenings required
- Prior sales experience is desired
Ready To Apply? Email your resume directly to our hiring manager Kelly Crosby at email@example.com or apply through our Career Center at https://careers-hallswater.icims.com.
Candidates are subject to pre-employment testing up to and including drug/alcohol screening, background check, motor vehicle record check, and D.O.T. physical, as applicable.
Benefits: Our company always offers opportunity for advancement, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits including: Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Company Paid Life (plus the option for additional supplemental life insurance), Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident Supplemental Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) with generous company match and Paid Time Off.
Hall's Culligan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and encourages minorities, females, veterans and those with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Hall's Culligan does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.