Atrion, A Carousel Company
Carousel Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Carousel provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment free from unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other status or condition protected by local, state or federal law.ID
US-TX-Dallas# of Openings
Carousel Industries is one of the fastest growing IT companies in the US, poised for explosive growth. As a premier IT services firm, we offer an extensive portfolio of services and technologies that span the following areas: unified communications and collaboration, networking, data center, security, and cloud-based solutions. Through our partnerships with leading technology vendors-like Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, HPE, and Fortinet, for example-Carousel offers innovative IT leadership, consultative, professional, and managed services to help our clients drive transformation within their organization. Founded in 1992, Carousel serves more than 6,000 customers, including 35 of the Fortune 100. Carousel has been recognized by multiple publications and industry consortiums as a top technology integrator and managed services and cloud solution provider-including the Inc. 500/5000, Healthcare Informatics 100, and CRN MSP Elite 150. Headquartered in Exeter, RI, Carousel has more than 1,400 employees based in 27 offices-with three Network Operating Centers nationwide.
We are searching for those who are fueled by an inner drive to make a difference and to push their professional and technical capabilities to the next level. If you are someone who wants to become the "go to person" or the "subject matter expert" in your field, then Carousel is the place for you. Ask Carousel employees what makes them stick around for five, 10, or 20 years, and they'll tell you it's the brilliant people with whom they collaborate and the opportunities for personal and professional growth.
In addition to gaining a quantum leap in your technical IQ, Carousel is a fun place with a work hard / play hard mentality and an inspiring culture. Whether it's assembling a team to compete in the next Tough Mudder or enjoying a summertime BBQ, Carousel employees consider their peers as family. To learn about our team and how you can be part of the Carousel family, find us at www.carouselindustries.com, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.Responsibilities POSITION SUMMARY
This position includes all that is necessary to receive a Repair Shop Purchase order from dock to stock, issuing components and managing inventory levels (i.e. receiving shipments. Identifying parts, issuing parts to techs and submitting material requisitions to purchasing to order parts/supplies and packing finished product).Job Responsibilities:
Incoming Shipments on the Loading Dock
- Logging in-bound shipments into Procomm
- Correctly identify components
- Receiving components to a Purchase Order and stocking them
- Same day receipt on all parts/supplies
- Unload or load materials onto or off of pallets, skids or other lifting devices
- Issue components to technicians
- Inspect and pack completed parts from repair shop
- Maintain inventory levels for components, shop supplies and packing materials
- Must keep work area clean and organized at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Assists with transporting incoming and outgoing shipments to and from the loading dock.
- Unloads or loads materials onto or off of pallets, skids or other lifting devices.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two to four years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to operator a forklift a plus.
- Time management - strong ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Flexibility - ability to effectively adapt to change
- Strong customer service orientation
- PC experience preferred
- Good typing skills preferred
- Required to lift up to 50 lbs
- Experience in ESD preferred