The Dallas office of SmithGroupJJR is looking for an Entry Level Interior Designer to join our team.
Working with us, you will:
- Provide a full range of interior design services, including generating overall interior design concepts formulating design presentation strategies and making presentations.
- Compile construction documents package for projects and deliver the design through documentation and detailing.
- Prepare, develop, and edit specifications.
- Select FF&E materials.
- Coordinate with consultants or subcontractors.
- Work to project budget and schedules related to interior design component
An ideal candidate:
- 1-3 years of interior design experience with professional degree in Interior Design experience/training or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency with Revit and other design software.
- Exceptional graphic presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp, and Lumion.
- Ability to contribute and participate in a highly-collaborative team environment.
SmithGroupJJR offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package, including 401(k) and continuing educational reimbursement. We offer 3 weeks of paid time off within the first year of employment, with the option of purchasing additional time off, and pay for 8 federal holidays. We also offer an alternative work schedule that provides employees with an additional 15 days off per year (usually Fridays) to help with work/life balance.