Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Create demand through Independent Distributors and their customers, OEMs and non-buying specification community (i.e. A&D, K&B, GC's, Builders, etc.).
- Work with Wilsonart Regional and Metro facilities to forecast and develop sales strategies & Business Plans relative to I.D. and OEM customers.
- Effectively manage time and resources to ensure individual and Regional Sales Plans & Objectives are met on an annual basis.
- Identify and develop Accounts (Target/New) and Opportunities to generate sales growth.
- Provide leadership, collaboration, knowledge & expertise to I.D. & Wilsonart Warehouse Teams relative to Wilsonart Coordinated Surfaces.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within the Wilsonart Organization that allows for clear communications and productive collaboration. Act as liaison between corporate initiatives and the field to ensure best practices and sales growth are realized.
- Keep abreast of the latest industry developments and the competition by attending sales meetings, industry events, training sessions and individual research.
- Track record of over-achieving sales quotas
- Strong communication, negotiation, facilitation & interpersonal skills
- Experience working with a CRM and pipeline management
- Computer use proficiency (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of the decorative surfaces industry / Wilsonart Coordinated Surfaces
- Experience with sales and marketing principles, material handling, specification sales & channel sales
- Knowledge of industry standards applicable to the product and other pertinent rules/regulations governing material standards
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communication, Marketing or a closely related field. Applicable experience may be substituted for education requirements.Experience:
5+ years proven field/outside sales experience
This position is a work from home role, but the preferred location is in California near a major airport to accommodate the need to travel.
This position will be a work from home, remote role.