Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc
Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. conducts background screening, reference checks, and drug testing as part of its pre-employment screening process. This description is not intended to be constructed as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities, or requirements for the position. This position may change or assume additional duties at any time. The employee may be requested to perform different or additional duties as assigned.
Ipsen is a dynamic and growing global specialty-driven biopharmaceutical company, focused on innovation and specialty care. At Ipsen, we've created a workplace that recognizes and promotes an entrepreneurial spirit in our employees, and are building a strong legacy of helping patients with difficult-to-treat diseases across oncology, neurosciences and rare diseases. We know we can only be better and smarter if we work diligently together as ONE Ipsen, across all functions and geographies. We strive to break down silos and empower teams to deliver effective therapeutic solutions through highly differentiated medicines for patients with unmet needs.
We take pride in our culture, which is rooted in collaboration, to deliver results for our core customer - the patient. This level of involvement by cross-functional teams promotes a strong sense of unity, and pulls together all colleagues locally and across our key geographies, which span 115 countries across North America, Europe and Asia. As a growing organization, Ipsen North America is comprised of our United States and Canada locations, with employees supporting functions including Commercial Operations, R&D, Business Development and Technical Operations.
Our employees are the driving force behind our mission at Ipsen, and to sustain their passion and focus every day, we offer a wealth of fulfilling challenges and growth opportunities through unique leadership and training programs. At Ipsen, you will work alongside industry leaders and contribute within a fast-moving and truly game-changing global organization, recognized for its talent and patient solutions. At Ipsen, we're making hope a reality for the patients we serve.
• Works with Neuroscience BU Leadership team to identify appropriate strategic accounts for targeting
• Lead development of strategic account business plans
• Develops strong and long-term relationships with customers in all assigned accounts
• Increases development of thought leader advocates in strategic accounts
• Lead execution with extended field team members (i.e. Field Sales and V&A teams) to grow market share of Dysport® in those accounts based on approved indications
• Develop next generation of Dysport® injectors within strategic accounts
• Identify educational and training opportunities to increase HCPs comfort and proficiency using Dysport®
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals and strategic objectives for the assigned accounts by effectively positioning the benefits and use of Dysport for appropriate patients
• Represent Ipsen's brands in a professional, compliant, ethical and effective manner
• Demonstrates thorough understanding of disease states, Ipsen's brands and relevant competitor products
• Complies with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of Ipsen U.S. staff
• Demonstrates a high proficiency of the broader reimbursement environment; possesses a deep understanding of the reimbursement and fulfillment pathways for neurotoxins and or physician-administered injectables
• Effective management of large geographic territory resources and budgetSkills & Requirements
Education and Experience:
• Minimum of BS/BA Degree in any area/discipline
• Documented role in hospital sales
• Minimum 2 years demonstrated success in the Neurology/PM&R marketplace
• Neurotoxin experience preferred and/or physician administered injectables
• Navigating large hospitals and systems
• Product knowledge
• Buy and bill reimbursement experience
• Planning & follow-thru
• Ability to work in a cross functional team, and independently
• Able to provide leadership to achieve key milestones and business objectives working with peers and colleagues with and without position authority
• Demonstrated ability to lead with and without authority in matrix teams
• Demonstrated strong capability in account management, superior selling competencies and proven sales performance track record of meeting or exceeding goals
• Demonstrated strong business analytics to understand and analyze business and market drivers, and develop, execute and adjust territory business plans
• Demonstrated skills at building and maintaining professional relationships with key customers, office staff and others in the customer influence network
• Demonstrated track record of developing self to drive and enhance performance
• Must be proficient in the following applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
• Must be flexible, able to manage multiple tasks, and have strong attention to detail
• Ability to effectively communicate with customers, internal and external contacts at all levels
• Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills a must