Location: Denver, CO USA
Duration: Full-time Regular
Department: Skilled / Trade
# of Openings: 1
Req #: 2560Description
Our operational roles are so important to our company's success. Therefore we recognize the value that each and every one of our craft workers bring to the project and in return we are offering an opportunity to broaden your skills within a team of skilled industry professionals on some of the most notable projects across North America. Flatiron is a company that values the safety of its workforce above all else. As a Heavy Equipment Operator Foreman, you must be able to perform each essential function as outlined in the Laborers International Union of North America Master Labor Agreement.Responsibilities
- Monitor your crew to ensure they are both safe and productive
- Lead your crew in assigned tasks that lead towards project completion
- Requires full range of body motion including handling and operating levers or controls, manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
- Requires use of foot-controlled pedals. Requires sitting for extensive periods of time.
- Requires lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Requires corrected vision and hearing within normal range.
- Exposure to rain, heat, dust and other weather conditions.
Some of the benefits you can expect as a Flatiron employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Flatiron is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.