The Transaction Coordinator I will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to a team of Sales Agents. Facilitate the closing function of the property. Perform all duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Responsible for verifying all properties have been entered into Transaction Point (“our closing system”).
- Facilitate the closing function of the property.
- Verify all disclosures have been sent within the required amount of time.
- The offer and counters according to the buyer matches the seller approval.
- Verify that the Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) has been received according to the contract.
- Work closely with escrow and the selling agent to retrieve any and all documents needed to close the files. according to the Department of Real Estate (DRE) and Broker guidelines.
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates.
- Follow up with agents for missing documents.
- Verify the HUD is correct and commissions will be paid accordingly.
- Sign off on files and submits to Broker for final signature.
- Stay abreast on all required documents by the DRE.
- Verify commissions are correct in accounting system.
- Verify the Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) is an agreement with the sellers approval, termite has been ordered if approved by seller and Natural Hazard Disclosure (NHD) has been ordered.
- Verify all DRE required documents (“Disclosures”) have been sent within the allowable time.
- Contact buyer agent to request disclosures to be returned.
- Verify with escrow that escrow will be opened with in a reasonable time.
- Once the property is closed, verify the HUD to make sure commission instructions are correct and the information has been given to Escrow for commissions to be paid.
- Stack closed files for processing the closed file for review.
- Follow up and enter Lone Wolf input sheets into the accounting system for outside Transaction coordinators.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Additional Duties And Responsibilities For Off-Site Associate:
Input properties into the MLS system.
Create and produce flyers and marketing materials.
Arrange Video Home Tours (VHT) account set up.
Coordinate the ordering of pictures for properties.
Assist with all office administrative tasks including ordering supplies and answering phone calls.
Oversee monthly reports and generate Excel reporting.
Carry out any miscellaneous tasks required by the managing broker.
Communicate with home office with all paperwork required to complete property transactions.
Ensure that all agent generated business has current commission statements generated.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Basic skills in Microsoft Suite—Word, Excel, etc.
- Advanced industry related skills.
- Basic Negotiation Skills.
- Ability to interact with Senior Management as an advisor on projects, and to act as the company's principal spokesperson in the area of expertise.
- Make decisions that have significant impact on the department's credibility, operations, and services.
- Organize and prioritize their own work schedules.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Some college preferred (1-2 years).
- 1 year of Transaction Coordinator experience required.
- Real Estate license preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer