Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative – Bilingual French/English
Anvil International for more than 150 years has provided the finest quality pipe products and services with integrity and dedication to superior customer service at all levels. We provide expertise and product solutions for a wide range of applications, from plumbing and mechanical, HVAC, industrial and fire protection to mining and oil and gas.
An Inside Salesperson ensures client satisfaction while working in cooperation with outside sales to grow existing customers. They effectively manage their resources, and work within the policies and procedures of the company.
- Fluent in writing and speaking both French and English
- Enter faxed and emailed orders in ADS system, confirm pricing, delivery and allocate inventory against the Regional Distribution Centre.
- Complete EDI orders in Lawson Products software (M3) and complete as noted above for faxed orders
- Answer customer calls with regard to order status, inventory availability, and price.
- Provide customer with shipping information
- Communicate “back order” status to the customer.
- Contact our manufacturing facilities to obtain pricing and delivery on special order requests.
- Prepare quotes and send to customer
- Prepare excel spreadsheets with sales information
- Liaison with sales rep, discussing customer issues and requirements
- Contact customer to follow up on orders and make sure their needs have been met to foster future sales.
- Gather data and solve problems
- File orders
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to work in a team environment, multi-task, and handle a large volume of calls.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications; Lawson M3 experience a plus.
- High level of customer service skills and experience
- Work requires considerable accuracy and responsibility.
- Grade 12 Diploma minimum, preferable college or university degree in business/sales or equivalent experience
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Competency using a computer and keyboard