Territory Sales Manager
Anvil International - for more than 150 years has provided the finest-quality pipe products and services with integrity and dedication to superior customer service at all levels. We provide expertise and product solutions for a wide range of applications, from plumbing and mechanical, HVAC, industrial and fire protection to mining, and oil and gas. Our comprehensive line of products includes: pipe couplings, plain-end fittings, valves, cast and malleable iron fittings, forged steel fittings, steel pipe nipples and couplings, pipe hangers and hardware, channel and strut fittings, mining and oil field fittings, and much more.
This sales position has direct territory sales responsibility for Anvil Fire Protection products in the assigned territory of GA/NC/SC/AL/MS. Primary sales are directed toward established distributors within the territory. The Territory Sales Manager is provided the opportunity to learn or expand upon his/her knowledge of the water distribution industry and sales knowledge/strategies, all while earning a competitive base salary plus commissions. Company car and full benefit offerings make for a well-rounded total package for the right individual.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and grow sales in assigned territory
- Call on end product users to promote new and existing product lines and develop favorable specification position.
- Provide complete service to established distributor network including: quotations, product training, technical and literary support, product complaint, inventory maintenance, and delivery issues.
- Perform product training for end users and distributors to promote advantages of Anvil Fire Protection products and enhance specification position.
- Develop cooperative relationships with key distributors and end user personnel to enhance product demand.
- Establish sales goals and specification objectives to meet company sales budget.
- Identify significant bid opportunities and provide complete project information, including price strategy.
- Provide after sale service support, including warranty and claims management.
- Actively participate in trade organizations to promote Anvil products.
- Continuously update end users database for territory.
- Provide Corporate Sales office with monthly sales forecast and market overview.
- 5-7 years experience in an outside sales role; preferably within the industry
- Ability to work independently of supervision and quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- Experience in developing professional and high-profile presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Detail oriented.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States