Job FamilyInformation TechnologyJob Brief
We are currently seeking a dynamic Business Systems Analyst to join our team in Newark, NJ.
ExemptABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Business Systems Analyst
to join our team in Newark, NJ
. The Business Systems Analyst's
responsibilities include the assessment of tasks submitted to Internal Audit and Claims Recovery along with determining the most appropriate means of delivering the requested information. The position will also be responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of all assigned production reports. Position Responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for the development of reports, reference tables and/or data marts in accordance with the Internal Audit and Claims Recovery process flows and operating procedures. This is to include full and accurate documentation of all required elements and criteria, and the validation of the end product to ensure intended results are being achieved.
- Function as a liaison between Internal Audit and Claims Recovery, Operations, Clinical, and other Corporate Entities. This will include being able to make informed recommendations for efficient and effective approaches to completing projects/tasks.
- Responsible for the research, development and delivery of timely and accurate ad hoc reports that meet the agreed upon threshold for timely measurement.
- Generate monthly client production reports utilizing proprietary systems for inquiry, data collection, integration, and aggregation of production results.
- Accountable for tracking, analyzing, and trending data results for root cause analysis, troubleshooting defects, and identifying quality improvement opportunities.
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and enhancements of application databases to support the Internal Audit and Claims Recovery operations utilizing Excel, Access, VBA, SQL, and/or SAS business intelligence tools.
- Assist in the preparation of reporting and documents for internal and external audit activities including reviews for accuracy and closure
- Function as the lead for project implementations to include new development initiatives, client implementations, and program enhancements. This requires an understanding of the major milestones required to move a project from inception to completion and an ability to develop and follow a project plan, while keeping all resources on-track and up to speed.
- Responsible for effectively communicating progress and status of requests to the end-user and for fostering good customer relationships with our customers
- Responsible for supporting business intelligence projects from a functional and technical standpoint by becoming knowledgeable about various aspects of the applications to manage data and provide analysis that drives business decisions and operational process improvements.
- Responsible for ensuring that direct supervisor is continually made aware of the status of each project/task and informed when roadblocks are encountered and/or deliverables are at risk.
- Effectively communicate with the client in manner that demonstrates professionalism and excellent service.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems or related field or 2-3 years related experience.
- Relevant Work Experience : Experience in creating queries, data models, and interpreting data using inferential statistics, advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access with v-lookups, pivot tables, and If-Then formulas , two to three years of diverse experience in data analysis, applied research, program evaluation or statistics in Healthcare or Finance, Proficiency in using software and tools for data analysis and other office computing software applications (Microsoft Excel, Visio, and Word) is required, experience in the use of databases (Access,SQL,SAS, and/or VBA).
Click below on " Apply for this Position
" to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disable
AAP Reporting Location:NJ - Roseland
ID (Req #):54814
FTE Status:Full Time