This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. This would include compiling and evaluating research data, along with analyzing marketing conditions and competitor data, to develop focused marketing plans and strategies. Will work closely with the Management Team to enhance market position and determine potential opportunities for new program development. Core Competencies:
Work independently, build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive admissions and new business activities, foster innovation, focus on customer service, collaboration and problem solving, and demonstrate high integrity.Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develops and enhances strategic business partnerships (primarily referral sources). Meet regularly with current business partners and actively pursue new strategic relationships.
- Possesses a complete understanding of our business objectives and strategic direction to proactively support and encourage business growth.
- Acts as a liaison between the referral sources and the Admissions and Clinical departments on key business improvements and best practices.
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of the entire organization's services to develop and encourage synergies between the operations.
- Proactively ensures client satisfaction through periodic calls and visits.
- Promotes client participation in focus groups to solicit feedback on our services.
- Coordinates resolution of critical service issues and follow-up to quality survey feedback.
- Determines the components of marketing projects and prepares comprehensive project plans to include the scope of all required activities.
- Performs strategic account review with the clients.
- Produces detailed marketing reports and analytics for management.
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduation from and accredited college or university preferred, applicable experience may be substituted for a degree.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience. Would prefer experience in either the behavioral healthcare or pharmaceutical fields.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining marketing strategies.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).