P2 Energy Solutions
P2 Energy Solutions and its affiliated companies are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We also participate in the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and SSA.Job ID
Empowering The People Who Power The World
Are you interested in a career opportunity with a growing software company? P2 Energy Solutions is dedicated to providing a positive culture where the ability to learn, collaborate, and make a difference is rewarded. We have a fast-paced, innovative culture where employees are empowered to provide a superior experience for internal and external customers.
Upstream oil and gas professionals who are focused on solving tough challenges rely on P2 software, data and analytics solutions to optimize their business performance. We are currently developing our solutions on mobile and in the cloud! More than 1,600 companies from around the world use P2 solutions every day to manage their land assets, measure and process financial information, optimize production, and manage their reserves. With more than 80 years of experience in data and 30 years in software, P2 has offices around the world, and employs approximately 600 people.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning human capital programs and processes to business objectives. The position serves as a partner to all levels of management and colleagues on human resource-related issues. The successful candidate understands and proactively addresses the HR needs for the business, maintaining strategic alignment between the business and HR. The HRBP acts as the lead across all functional areas of HR, including culture, workforce strategy and planning, workforce analytics, organizational effectiveness, succession planning, leadership development and compliance. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and colleagues that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its mid-range plans, culture and competition. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Qualifications Include:
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships, influencing and partnering with senior management on the development and delivery of HR strategies and initiatives.
- Provides support on the design, development, implementation and communication of HR initiatives in support of HR strategies, ensuring compliance with applicable company policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- Drives, influences, advises and supports the cultural and people aspects of organizational change, structure, people processes, and best practice initiatives. Works closely with management and colleagues to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- With management, participates in setting the strategic direction for business units in relation to human resource and business functions. Provides input on business unit redesign, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of colleagues, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions). Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Participates in identification of training needs and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Business, Organizational Development, Human Resources or related field with at least 10 years of related; or a Master's Degree in Business, Organizational Development or related field with 8 years of related experience.
- Minimum of ten years' experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Must be able to successfully partner with other Human Resources functions (Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, HR Operations, Total Rewards, etc.).
- Excellent leadership and project management skills with the ability to accomplish goals through influence and persuasion rather than line authority.
- Experience writing and interpreting HR policies with strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong conflict management, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills with great attention to detail and good follow-up skills
- Must use initiative when problem solving with minimal supervision, professionally handle confidential information and display a high level of discretion and trust.
- Ability to use various computer software programs including Work, Excel, PowerPoint, and HRIS software.
- Certification in conflict resolution and/or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential or ability to obtain certification within two years of employment
- Strong knowledge of compensation systems, processes, and trends preferred.
Belief In The P2 Way
Please note: Assessment testing may be required for this position.
- Always be learning.
- When in doubt, talk it out.
- Show up and follow up.
- Create positive energy.
- Think beyond...
We offer a casual work environment, comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a competitive compensation structure. We have a positive culture designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. P2 is dedicated to individual and corporate growth opportunities, and we would love to talk to you further!