Location: Denver, CO USA
Duration: Full-time Regular
# of Openings: 1
Req #: 2747Description
Region based position, daily reporting to safety director. Claims management function (reporting/handling) will be at the direction of the corporate Claims and Insurance Manager.
Compiles claim information from project team and processes region small claims (public roadway incidents, company vehicle claims, employee first aid and WC compensation claims). Maintains region safety related tracking logs (incident, training, etc.)Responsibilities
- Logs initial claim information
- Follows up with project for initial claims reports and cost analysis(GL claims)
- Contacts claimants and/or claimant's insurance carriers
- File claims with corporate risk management (i.e. WC, GL, Auto)
- Provides follow up to complete claims process.
- Consults with corporate risk management for guidance and/or escalation after conferring with region director.
- Assist region safety director with general administrative functions. (Maintains logs, recordkeeping, training schedules, etc.)
- Assist other departments as needed (general administrative duties, etc.).
- Experience with managing the claims process.
- Work independently with guidance as needed
- Follow up with project teams/affected parties/carriers
- Oral and written communication skill
- Ensure accuracy in claims management process.
- Intermediate computer skills (spreadsheets, loss runs, letter writing, etc.)
- College degree in related field (business or accounting) preferred
- A combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- 2 + years of experience in claims processing. Construction or insurance agency experience preferred.
- Notary Pubic preferable.
Some of the benefits you can expect as a Flatiron employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Flatiron is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.