Owens Realty ServicesOrlando, FL, United States of AmericaOverview
Our employees experience a dynamic and rewarding place to work. We have a reputation for outstanding customer service, professionalism, teamwork, and exceeding client expectations. We consider the employees of Owens Realty Services and Owens Facility Services to be one of our most valuable resources. Our employees treat others in a friendly and courteous manner and have respect for other employees, tenants, visitors and our clients property.Job Skills / Requirements
We have a Venue Manager (Post Event) opportunity for one of our premier entertainment venue portfolio located in Orlando, FL. As a core member of the Operations Team, you will be primarily responsible for supporting conversion operations within this high volume venue. On-going responsibilities will include managing and directing conversion and housekeeping staff in accordance with company and client expectations. If you enjoy servicing a client with high expectations and have a roll up your sleeves attitude, this position is for you!
As a full-service commercial brokerage, investment, management, maintenance, housekeeping and environmental services company, Owens Realty Services continues to experience extraordinary growth attributed to our overwhelming commitment and dedication to the absolute best and most innovative services in the industry. As a Venue Conversion Manager you will interact with professionals throughout the organization to achieve company goals. In this role, you will report to the Director of Janitorial Operations.
Here is what you can expect in this role.
Responsibilities will include:
• Control expenses within area of responsibility.
• Establish staff schedules to support budgets.
• Establish an Annual Special Project Calendar.
• Conduct Orientation and Initial Training including 3M S.M.A.R.T., Safety, Blood borne Pathogens, and Cross Contamination.
• Develop weekly supply orders based upon budgets, usage, and seasonal trends.
• Evaluate and justify supplies, equipment, and purchases as needed.
• Maintain records and statistics as required for regulatory purposes.
• Hire and train staff in all aspects of job functions and tasks.
• Plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and supervise functions and activities for multiple locations.
• Identify, document and develop efficiencies within the work process.
• Establish work standards and work flow.
• Working knowledge of all modern cleaning techniques, as well as experience with all types of floor care.
• Interact with client representative on a daily basis.
• Establish and maintain effective lines of communication with internal and external personnel to ascertain that their needs and requirements are being addressed and that their expectations are being satisfied.
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory agencies.
• Maintain an environment that is in a clean, healthy, attractive and orderly condition.
• Ensure that environmental procedures are being followed.
• Provide reports as required by company and clients.
• Demonstrate and promote the culture, values and management philosophy of the company.
• Proactive in the achievement of the facility goals and objectives.
• Possess knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
• Commitment to extra effort to complete the project when due.
• Completes other related work as assigned.
• Own Transportation.
• More Job Duties might be assigned depending on the account and Company business needs.
• This position includes traveling from one location to another depending on account needs or account changes.
• Must be able to work weekends, day and night shift, holidays if needed depending on account needs.
Job Abilities and Skills:
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in Custodial, Hospitality or Venue Management as a Supervisor in a demanding work environment. Or a combination of education and work experience.
• Strong knowledge of all modern cleaning techniques.
• Strong commitment to high-level service and quality standards.
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to coach, train, motivates, develop and lead a team.
• Ability to plan, organizes, direct and delegate.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Strong sense of urgency; self-directed.
• Experience managing demanding custodial operations in a busy environment.
• Possesses advance skills in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Education, certification and/or license requirements:
Associates degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods.
Requires Bending, stooping, reaching up and may involve lifting up to 80 pounds.
Must be able to work on elevated areas
Must be able to work in all type of weather conditions.Education Requirements (Any)
Associates DegreeAdditional Information / Benefits
Established in 1990, Owens Realty Services is a full-service commercial brokerage, investment, management, maintenance, housekeeping and environmental services company. Our comprehensive roster of services efficiently and economically manages the operation of sophisticated real estate investment portfolios, residential apartment and condominium complexes, government buildings, educational facilities, corporate campuses, high-profile venues and family entertainment parks in both the public and private sector. Owens Realty Services affiliates with significant industry associations to stay on the forefront of the development of new management models, marketing strategies, maintenance techniques and industry product lines. We integrate industry best practices to achieve the highest quality of service delivery for our clients.
With an emphasis on customized management plans, our services result in maintaining the maximum life cycles for critical capital investments, a healthy and clean environment for all building tenants and visitors, as well as substantial cost savings. Owens Realty Services saves our clients, on average, approximately $1.00 per square foot in operational cost savings.
Owens Realty Services portfolio includes over 25 million square feet of first class, high profile facilities in Connecticut, Florida, North Carolina and New York with a value of more than $8 billion in real estate net worth and $30 million in gross annual revenue. With over 1,000 industry professionals company-wide, our organization continues to experience extraordinary growth attributed to our overwhelming commitment and dedication to the absolute best and most innovative services in the industry.
Owens Realty Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, or national origin.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the General Manager
This is a Full-Time
position 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1