U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information
In keeping with our commitment to the community in which we do business, and in compliance with state and federal law, ACADIA is an equal opportunity employer. Our employment policies and procedures ensure that we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all aspects of employment without unlawful regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran's status, marital status, medical condition, and physical or mental disability. As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. We invite you to complete the optional self-identification fields below used for compliance with government regulations and record-keeping guidelines.
- San Diego, CA - HQ
Directs and oversees the marketing strategy, tactical plans and activities that drive brand commercialization to HCPs across all marketing channels. Primary Responsibilities:
- Leads the brand strategy and message evolution as well as the development of promotional materials to execute brand strategy across marketing channels
- Functions as both an individual contributor and leader of the HCP marketing team within the brand team
- Drives the brand planning process cross-functionally across the organization
- Responsible for the development and management of the US HCP promotions budget.
- Oversees market analysis, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs
- Measures the impact of brand marketing activities on a continual basis and adjusts course where appropriate
- Interprets and translates scientific clinical data and market research insights into commercial strategy
- Leads the peer to peer strategy as well as execution through this marketing channel that is not currently handled by marketing operations
- Partners with sales training and the sales leadership and managed markets team to optimize the development and utilization of promotional materials for roll out at sales meetings
- Responsible for strategic development and execution oversight of marketing specific activities related to medical conventions, exhibits and trade shows not handled by marketing operations
- Ensures that all Medical Legal Review (MLR) processes are followed and all programs are compliant with legal guidance and corporate policies
- Develops and delivers presentations as needed to commercial management and other internal groups
- Develops strong external relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and drives KOL strategy for the brand
- Manages commercial ad boards and collaborates with medical on all advisory board activities
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, health care, business administration or related or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be considered. MBA with emphasis in Marketing, Brand Management, Healthcare marketing or Market Research strongly preferred. A minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible experience and advancement within pharmaceutical or biotech industry. A minimum of 2 years in a leadership role required. Neurology therapeutic experience preferred but not required.
- Recent blockbuster brand experience, launch experience or major new indication launch experience.
- Strong Biopharmaceutical brand management experience and demonstrated multi-channel tactical expertise.
- Experience interfacing with medical affairs
- Experience in recruiting, building, developing and leading a team.
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Negotiating skills, specifically with business partners or management and influencing senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- Proficiency at creating and communicating a clear vision among team members effectively aligning resources and activities to achieve functional area and/or organizational goals.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of time