Call CenterWork Hours
Monday-Friday 8-6M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer JOB SUMMARY
Provide support of e-banking products & services to internal and external clients from all markets of the corporation including Business, Commercial and Treasury Management. Be the center of expertise for commercial and treasury product and services technical service. Develop new and existing commercial client relationships through training and need based cross selling of additional products and services.REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Associate's degree preferred
* 7 - 10 Years experience in function
* 7 - 10 Years experience in industry
* Minimum 3 years of experience in e-banking or related banking field with solid knowledge of our internal banking environment
* Proficiency of technology skills utilized to support Treasury Management products and services; advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office product suite, especially Excel
* Working knowledge of Commercial and Treasury Management products & services
* Proven Client Service Experience showing inner motivation to consistently respond to issues in an accurate, timely, courteous and creative manner
* Knowledge of legal agreements, compliance and risk management
* Problem solving ability which may involve the need for creative thinkingESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESClient Support
* Provide high quality client support by responding to incoming contacts from both internal and external
Business, Commercial, and Treasury Management clients.
* Assist in meeting department Service Level and minimizing client wait times through proper time management by adhering to scheduled shift start/end times, lunch/break duration and personal time allowance.
* Collaborate with the Treasury Management Sales and Treasury Management Operations teams to follow up on new client setups and maintenance requests.
* Provide outbound training and technical support for new clients and continuing education for existing users with regard to Online Banking, ACH Origination, Wire Transfer, Remote Deposit, etc.
* Ensure quality tracking of client interactions and feedback through proper use of the client contact tracking system.Internal / Administration Support
* Prepare required documentation for client maintenance requests ensuring all compliance requirements are followed.
* Collaborate with various business partners and operations departments to resolve complex and/or sensitive client issues and escalate client impact issues requiring immediate attention.
* Actively participate in corporate and department initiatives to increase revenue and grow business.
* Proactively share observations and client feedback to improve client experience and processes used to support it.
* Maintain a thorough knowledge of Treasury Management applications such as Business Online Banking, ACH Origination, Wire Transfer Origination, Remote Deposit and Lockbox services.Sales and Leadership
* Develop new and existing commercial client relationships through client training, offering creative solutions, and need-based cross-selling of additional products & services.
* Provide guidance, training and support to Business Client Specialists (1) with regard to technical issues, problem solving, customer solutions/suggestions, and client sales techniques.
* Demonstrate a sense of accountability and drive for results.COMPANY OVERVIEW
As a Chemical Banker, you will join other professionals who share our community banking philosophy of making a positive impact where we live, work and play. You will be a part of a growing community bank that believes in the dreams of its customers and employees alike. With Chemical Bank, you will make a difference in your community while enjoying excellent benefits and top career opportunities. Visit our Careers Page
for more information.