Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/VeteransJob ID:
Riverside, CAFunctional Area:
RT Riverside CAEmployment Type:
Full TimeRelocation Provided:
The Loan Officer is responsible for making sales of mortgage loan packages though proactively soliciting and self-sourcing new residential mortgage business to meet Freedom Mortgage's loan quality and production goals. The Loan Officer is customarily and regularly conducting sales and engaged in sales activities in a variety of settings spending more than one-half of the workday away from any FMC regular place of business.Essential Job Functions:
Other Related Duties:
- Establishes, develops and maintains positive relationships with existing and potential customers. Develops, maintains and monitors relationships with client referral sources such as realtors and brokers, builders, developers, financial advisors and other potential referral sources to generate mortgage leads with potential new or existing customers.
- Keeps informed on trends, changes and developments in the local real estate market.
- Keeps up with what competitors are doing by keeping up-to-date with changing rules, regulations and guidelines from FHMA, FHLMC, FHA, and VA in addition to other investors and agencies.
- Keeps informed of all origination, processing, appraisal, underwriting and closing requirements for both company and investor guidelines pertaining to both governments insured and privately insured mortgages.
- Negotiates price, terms and conditions with mortgagors.
- Responsible for the overall customer interaction and interface with all parties involved on each individual loan that is originated from application to closing including, but not limited to: counseling and prequalifying potential home buyers; taking complete and accurate applications; obtaining all necessary support documents along with the appropriate fees and lock-in information; overseeing the loan status to all interested parties; and obtaining loan documentation after closing as directed by corporate or senior management.
- Writes sales reports, plans itineraries and engages in marketing and promotional activities in support of sales goals.
- Stays current on a variety of different sales techniques though ongoing individual and company sponsored training including: Ignite Sales Training for Loan Officers and Product Training.
- Maintains a professional image and standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Employee must comply with Company Policies, and all applicable federal, state and local laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, guidelines and other requirements pertaining to the mortgage banking industry, and to the business of Company.
Performs other related duties as assigned from time to time.Supervisory Responsibilities:
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- Must have a current and active NMLS in good standing
- Must have current and active State Licensing in good standing
- Primary duty is making outside sales. Employee will be customarily and regularly engaged away from the employer's place of business. Candidate must have experience in this area.
Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience as loan originator
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as a top 5 residential lender in the USA. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than 200 billion dollars in loans. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine's, Inc. 5000 rankings for the fastest growing private firms in the nation for five consecutive years (2013-2017).
Freedom Mortgage has over 4000 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (multiple sites in Southern New Jersey and Fort Washington, PA) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Orlando, FL; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ.
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!