We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law.Duties & Responsibilities
As part of the Marketing and Sales team, you will collaborate with internal colleagues to provide market insights that drive business decisions for HBS Executive Education. Candidates should have a data-driven mindset and the aptitude to present a compelling story about business performance and trends through qualitative and quantitative analysis. Primary responsibilities include:
- Aggregate complex data sets from multiple sources (Salesforce, Adobe Analytics, Oracle Business Intelligence, Qualtrics, etc.).
- Provide ad hoc statistical analysis and prepare monthly Marketing and Sales reports.
- Analyze multichannel participant and corporate marketing activities for 60+ Executive Education programs.
- Identify trends and evaluate performance of target accounts.
- Collaborate on customized market research studies, surveys, and focus groups.
- Synthesize results and packaging critical market insights for a variety of stakeholders.
- Optimize reporting capabilities and CRM database management.
- Responsible for other duties as required.
BA/BS and 6 years of relevant experience in data analytics, market research, data science, marketing/business, or statistics is required. OR, a MA/MS with 4 years of relevant experience in the above is required.Additional Qualifications
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com (including Salesforce Reports, Dashboards, Wave/Analytics Studio, and Marketing Cloud), Qualtrics, Adobe Analytics, and Oracle Business Intelligence is preferred.
- Understanding of basic statistical analyses and market research methodologies.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Compelling storyteller with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intellectually curious with a passion for improving the customer experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint, is necessary.
- Master's level degree or certification in a related field is a plus.