InComm is a leading provider of cutting-edge prepaid products, services, and transaction technologies to retailers, brands, and consumers. InComm supports more than 400,000 points of distribution and helps retailers build prepaid card destinations, connect brands with new markets, and give consumers a simple, secure shopping experience.
Please visit our website www.incomm.com
for more information about InComm.
InComm Digital Solutions (IDS), redefines the connection between merchants and their customers through our stored value and mobile gifting solutions. As the pioneer of digital gift card delivery, IDS helps our customers leverage their gift card programs in new ways to drive sales. The IDS platform supports gift cards sales through e-commerce, social media, promotional, and B2B toolsets. Gift cards can be delivered physically by mail or digitally to a recipient's email or mobile device.
This position is located in our downtown Portland, OR offices. Please visit our website www.digital.incomm.com for more information about InComm Digital SolutionsResponsibilities
- Responsible for day to day strategic execution of InComm Digital Solutions channel distribution relationships as assigned by the VP of Account Management
- Leads a team of account managers and works in cooperation with them for their on-going career development
- Develops relationships with key accounts, grows existing business and ensures that new client's projects are implemented smoothly and efficiently.
- Ensures success of new client launches
- Collaborates across internal departments including operations, gift card account management and accounting
- Mine and grows sales and profitability in new and existing accounts
- Advocates within internal leadership for projects related specifically to growing revenues through various distribution channels.
- Progresses new and strategic initiatives with clients including new product and technology launches
- Consults with clients to understand their goals and requirements related to the sales, promotion, use, and delivery of digital & physical prepaid services.
- Negotiates contracts for additional services and renewals/extensions.
- With the account managers - owns the client relationship, identifies, and recommends additional products and services to client portfolio based on client needs.
- With the account managers - ensures high levels of customer satisfaction by serving as the escalation contact for issue resolution.
- Identifies growth opportunities and expands our product offering in each channel to increase sales with managed accounts
- Partners with internal operations staff and sales teams to launch new accounts.
- Consistently manages client expectations to ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Provides regularly scheduled updates to the VP of Account Management and broader sales team
- Generates and communicates reports, both internal and external as directed by VP of Account Management.
- Manages & negotiates margin schedule for each account.
- 20 - 25% Travel, client visits and tradeshow attendance
- Other Tasks and Responsibilities as Assigned, including, but not limited to:
- Contract evaluation and tracking across accounts
- Ad hoc analysis and forecasting based on actual sales information of existing, similar accounts and brands. Brand analysis to identify opportunities for brand expansion and underperforming brands
- Profitability analysis within and across accounts
- Account audits to compare InComm card sales to complete card portfolio offered by channels
- Tracking of card introduction and sales of new, strategic brands and categories like digital content, software, and open loop across accounts
- BA/BS and 10 years' account management experience.
- A successful track record of developing, managing, and growing revenue; a strong business acumen; and excellent analytical skills.
- The ideal candidate will be consultative, creative, and a strong communicator with the ability to build exceptional relationships and grow business.
- Experience managing medium to large national accounts in a technology or software company preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and customer service orientation.
- Detail oriented and strong time management skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills to determine the best path forward in an environment where multiple solutions are possible.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proven ability to consistently handle and prioritize multiple tasks across multiple clients
- Communicate effectively with business executives.
- Ability to sort, check, count, verify, and analyze numbers and reports.
- Creation of reports and presentations.
- Skill to resolve difficult or stressful customer service issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM, and other computer skills.
- Preparation of routine administrative paperwork.
- Knowledge of payments, gift card & pre-paid products and fulfillment a plus
InComm is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability or handicap; citizenship status; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.