Integrated DNA TechnologiesID
Marketing# of Openings
12 hours agoShift/Schedule
M-F 40 Hour Week (United States of America)Overview
The Manager of Ecommerce directs the company's online sales. Candidates will lead a growing ecommerce team responsible for ecommerce, paid search, retargeting, and analytics; and will need strategic and tactical ecommerce experience in both B2B and B2C environments to drive revenue growth. Candidates will be responsible for the management of all aspects of IDT's ecommerce business including strategic planning, paid search, search marketing, content strategy and development, store support, promotional campaigns, inventory, and web analytics. Candidates will also be required to interface with and influence other members of IDT's global marketing organization, as well as support marketing projects relating to online demand generation and lead nurturing. Candidates will work regularly with web developers, market development managers, marketing communications managers, sales, product managers, service and support providers, external agencies, and related internal technical resources. ResponsibilitiesEssential Functions:
- Leads IDT's growing ecommerce team, including paid search, retargeting and analytics experts (which includes hiring, training, evaluations and discipline)
- Establishes and drives IDT's ecommerce strategy, including planning, online merchandising, promotions, cross-selling/upselling, repeat/return selling, and product copy that's been optimized for search
- Develops a regular online promotional and product content enhancement calendar, including collaboration with sibling marketing functions to generated integrated promotional campaigns across related channels (social, email, website, etc.)
- Manages all ecommerce analytics, setting and reporting useful KPI benchmarks and metrics
- Analyzes customer purchasing behavior and related demographics to improve sales
- Monitors performance and drive improvements to exceed targets
- Demonstrates and upholds behavior consistent with the Integrated DNA Technologies Core Values and delivers the Integrated DNA Technologies experience to customers and other business associates. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
Other Job Qualifications:
- Minimum of five years of experience in ecommerce marketing, digital marketing, paid search, and web analytics required
- Expert knowledge of the varying technological and business elements of ecommerce required; including privacy, security, and search optimization required
- Previous management experience preferred
- Life sciences experience preferred
- Kapost workflow management tool experience preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize large projects and campaigns
- Statistical analysis very helpful
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills; with proven ability to influence, work, collaborate, and communicate globally with peers
- Strong focus on results
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to a minimal amount frequentlyFrequently (34%-66% of work day)
Occasional (33% or less of work day)
- Sitting: to assume a position in which the weight is largely supported by the buttocks, usually with the body vertical and the thighs horizontal.
- Standing: maintaining an upright position.
- Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work- those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds at normal range; ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make fine discriminations in sound, such as when auscultating and percussing.
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Walking: moving about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Lifting: raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Using Fingers/Grasping/Feeling: writing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers or palm and perceiving attributes of objects such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touch.
- Repetitive Motion: substantial movements (motion) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Bending: bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist and/or bending leg; bending legs at knee to come to rest or kneel.
- Pushing/Pulling: using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward/using upper extremities to exert force in order to drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Climbing: stairs, stools, ramps, ladders.
- Work requires close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to read pertinent printed material and distinguish colors.
- Ability to accurately read measurements on equipment.
- Ability to prepare and read written documentation; use of computer.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.