Advanced DrainageEEO Statement:
Advanced Drainage Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job ID
Headquartered in Hilliard Ohio, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc (ADS) is the leading manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of water management products and drainage solutions. Our innovative products and superior drainage solutions are used across a broad range of end markets and applications, including residential, non-residential, agriculture and infrastructure applications. We have established a leading position in many of these end markets by leveraging our national sales and distribution platform, overall product breadth and scale, and our manufacturing excellence. Founded in 1966, we operate a global network of 3,700 employees, 61 manufacturing plants and 29 distribution centers. In July, 2014 we became a public company traded on the NYSE®. To enable our continued growth, we are looking to add top talent to our dynamic organization.Responsibilities
The Credit Entry Specialist provides a solution based service to our valued customers. A successful individual will be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment with professionalism and efficiency. This position requires a highly motivated team player willing to go above and beyond.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Enter and process all valid credit requests received from Plants, CSRs and Sales
- Issue credits as needed for customers, sales, plant and CSRs in Oracle
- Research and follow up on all credits issued by running open order reports, tracking down responses to questions, getting appropriate approvals and validating the credit is needed.
- Work with the plants and yards in territory to assure credits are being issued in a timely manner by monitoring the open order report and checking with customers and plants on old RMA's.
- Assist CSRs when needed for credits
- Report any potential wrong doings by any individuals working for or doing business with ADS to the Customer Service Manager
- Create solutions when issues arise with processing credits and provide suggested improvements to the process
- Back up the Deduction Specialist in credit entry as needed
- Company Job Responsibilities
- Adhere to ADS guiding principles of honesty, professionalism, and core values
- Maintain confidentiality of al trade secrets and other company/customer information
- Follow all company procedures and policies
This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
- Strong oral and written communication
- Typing/ 10-key
- Strong computer skills
- Data Entry
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Educational Requirements and Preferred Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of prior Customer Service or similar experience
- Prior experience with Oracle and Windows XP and Microsoft Office is preferred
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.