2018-2271# of Openings
Customer Service/SupportCompany Overview
Sarnova is the leading national specialty distributor of health care products in the emergency medical services (EMS) and respiratory markets. The company operates through several market-leading distributors including Tri-anim Health Services, the largest specialty distributor of respiratory products, Bound Tree Medical, the largest supplier of EMS products, EMP and Cardio Partners, a full Sudden Cardiac Arrest Solution provider that specializes in CPR Training, Program Management, AEDs, Defibrillators, Accessories and Service.
We offer more than 100,000 health care products to 20,000 hospitals and emergency care providers across the country.Responsibilities and Qualifications Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process orders received by mail, telephone, e-mail, or fax, and provide written confirmations upon request.
- Follow up and provide status information to customers regarding order status and shipments as requested.
- Process drop-ships and evaluation orders.
- Interact well with internal departments and know which departments to go to for various questions.
- Review order for accuracy and make changes to existing orders.
- Research and resolve billing inquiries
- Explain products and services and perform basic product research upon request.
- Prioritize and organize daily follow-ups to ensure timely resolution.
- Evaluate customer concerns and resolve problems to the customer's satisfaction.
- Provide pricing and product availability.
- Route special orders through appropriate departments for approval.
- Assist in delivery process, monitor assigned ship dates, coordinate export shipping procedures, communicate any delays with customers, and obtain proofs of delivery.
- Determine and authorize credits, rebills, and product returns.
- Issue invoices for additional freight, changes, lost parts, credit incorrect pricing, etc.
- Filing and other office details as necessary.
- Assist in any other areas of the company as requested by management.
- One to two years of customer service experience.
- Experience should include an environment where calls were monitored and scored as well as metrics applied to individual and team performance.
- Experience working within a distribution company preferred.
- Knowledge of respiratory therapy, anesthesia, and surgery a plus.
- Strong computer skills. Basic understanding of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Skills/Experience Required:
- Able to successfully work in a changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to accurately assess a situation, identify and resolve customer problems.
- Ability to deal calmly and effectively with situations via telephone while maintaining and promoting a positive company image. Able to diffuse an upset customer and/or an intense situation.
- Must possess self motivation and the initiative to exceed customer expectation.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to present information and solutions in a professional and courteous manner.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to organize and prioritize tasks in order to handle call load and still finish other duties.
- Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package,