40 Westminster StreetJob ID
2018-5907# of Openings
Product / Project Management (non-IT)Overview
At Customers Bank, we believe in working hard, working smart, working together to deliver memorable customer experiences, and having fun. Our vision, mission, and values guide us along our path to achieve excellence. Passion, attitude, creativity, integrity, alignment, and execution are cornerstones of our behaviors. They define who we are as an organization and as individuals. Everyone is encouraged to have personal development plans. By doing so, our team members are on their way to achieve their highest potential and be successful in their personal and professional lives.
Customers Bank, recently named by Forbes magazine as the 35th Best Bank in America (there are over 5,700 banks in the United States!), has an immediate opening for a Product Project Manager in our Consumer Lending department. As a Product Project Manager, you will be responsible for interacting and coordinating activities with a number of internal departments in order to support the success of consumer loan products. One example is to coordinate e all accounting related functions with the BankMobile and/or Customers Bank finance departments (daily funds movement, rewards program activity, special promotions accounting). You will also report customer service issues related to meet operational risk and compliance guidelines.
We are looking for a highly motivated, team player, who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities
- Complete projects assigned to you related to credit card activation, utilization, and profitability
- Develop, maintain, and monitor project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Communicate release status and product status with key stakeholders
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Assist with organizing and facilitating meetings and preparing materials for stakeholder and/or committee meetings
- Analyze market opportunities, develop a consumer centric product road map, and launch plan
- Work with a cross functional team to bring the new offering or enhancement to market and evaluating the results.
- Develop of policies and procedures and project documentation (i.e. testing, program documents for Regulators, Auditors relative to project needs
- Create job aides for streamlining information and communication
- Assist with developing evaluation method to assess product/program strengths and identify areas for improvement. Continuous process improvement of existing systems
- Identify and communicate market intelligence needs for products to our Market Intelligence group
- Own and constantly evaluate metrics to measure product or feature effectiveness
- Engage closely with the development teams to help with making implementation decisions and develop schedules
- Liaison between multiple departments and teams such as Operations, Compliance, Marketing, Accounting, Fraud, and Customer Care.
- Influence and build alliances and partnerships both within and outside the organization
- 3-5 years project management experience
- Experience with credit card product development and launches and credit card operations is preferred
- Sound understanding of finance
- Banking experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent collaboration and relationship management abilities
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to perform and respond to tasks in a high-volume area
- Strong time management and prioritization skills with the ability to work on tight deadlines
- Ability to identify potential challenges and develop solutions to mitigate risk
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Customers Bank will provide consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex/ gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor, seeking priority referral of qualified protected veterans.