UGI Utilities, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. As such, the Company abides by the requirements of the Executive Order 11246, 41 CFR 60-741.5(a), and 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally protected class in its practices.Location:
Williamsport, PA, USCompany:
UGI Penn Natural Gas, Inc
UGI Utilities, Inc. is a natural gas and electric utility company committed to delivering reliable, safe and affordable energy to our 700,000 customers in 45 counties in Pennsylvania and 1 county in Maryland. We pride ourselves on being a responsive, engaging energy company. The foundation of our success lies in the strength of our 1,500 plus employees who strive to exceed the expectations of our customers and the communities we serve every day.
We offer comprehensive benefits, some of which are:
- medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance
- disability plans
- 401(k) matched savings plan
- paid vacation
- company stock purchase program
- wellness programs
- tuition reimbursement
- paid parental leave
- paid volunteer time
- adoption assistance
Responsible for installation, inspection and repair of all correctors in the UGI PNG South Area (over 1000). Also, respond to customer complaints and billing disputes for resolution.
- Annual calibration of correctors and related troubleshooting and repairs.
- Respond to customer complaints, such as, no reads, high and low reads, alarms, errors and/or billing.
- Respond to calls from the Telemetry Department in regard to customer reads and billing.
- Install new correctors on devices and replacing inoperative outdated equipment.
- Assist M&R Department with the inspection / proving of D meters.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Electronics concepts and basics.
- Computer network communications.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft products.
- This position is subject to all outdoor environments, including temperature, dust and pollen. All UGI PPE, Safety and GOM Policies apply.
Nearest Major Market:
- High School Diploma
- 2 years related experience preferred.
- Valid PA Driver's License.
- 2 Year college degree preferred.
Williamsport Job Segment:
Gas, Gas Technician, Medical, Inspector, Energy, Healthcare, Customer Service, Quality