Job FamilyInformation TechnologyJob Brief
Reporting to the AVP of IT Business Relationship Management (BRM) and Transformation, the Associate of IT Business Relationship Management will serve as an IT liaison between internal and external stakeholders.
ExemptAbout The Position:
Reporting to the AVP of IT Business Relationship Management (BRM) and Transformation, the Associate of IT Business Relationship Management will serve as an IT liaison between internal and external stakeholders. This position provides a unique opportunity to join a recently formed department and energetic team that is creating and transforming how IT interacts with our stakeholders. This role is designed to achieve service excellence by collaboratively identifying, developing and implementing efficient and effective business practices throughout the IT Department. This individual will continuously seek opportunities to support strategic transformation in planning, implementing, and evaluating better business practices to produce strong program results and meaningful outcomes. Position Responsibilities:
- Serve as a "trusted advisor," and function as a liaison with internal and external IT business stakeholders.
- Develop and enhance relationships with key business stakeholders, actively manage their expectations & monitor satisfaction levels.
- Act as an advocate on behalf of the IT business stakeholders to ensure the IT organization is aware of key business priorities and needs.
- Promote business knowledge of IT process, roles and procedures to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Identify and advocate recommendations for solution options in conjunction with the IT strategy analysts or other IT subject-matter-experts.
- Ensure the IT solutions support the organization's short-term and long-term business goals/strategy and align with IT strategy.
- Maintain current knowledge of company strategic objectives, product offerings, platform/system enhancements, and any industry, legislative, or regulatory changes that may impact the IT portfolio of products and services.
- Clearly and effectively, communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding service requests, projects and initiatives.
- Knowledge of and compliance with Beacon policies, procedures and company-sponsored annual programs such as compliance training, performance reviews and merit planning.
- Report, and follow up any IT escalated issues.
- Negotiate, listen, mitigate conflict, build alliances and achieve desired results using strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
- Work closely with others on intangible issues across organizational and business-entity boundaries.
- Provides IT business stakeholders with support during change management activities, IT annual planning and budget process.
- Create and distribute analysis in support of BRMs and other functional BRM Metrics (e.g. Weekly Status Reports, Monthly/Quarterly Exec Reviews...)
- Research and track competitive market changes in order to propose innovative solutions to Regions and potential clients.
- Actively participate and act as the IT SME in support of business development activities.
- Analyze, research, and document the client SOW/RFP requirements and IT Performance Guarantees
- Coordinate with Proposals staff and other SMEs to develop narrative responses in support of new business opportunities as needed
- Coordinate with colleagues to effectively manage strategic third party vendor relationships as needed.
- Lead, plan and/or perform special projects and other duties as assigned and required.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related field, BS/ BA/ BBA in Computer Science/Business Information Systems or similar technical degree preferred.
- Proficient in of Microsoft Office Applications especially Word, Project, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel
- Able to develop and coordinate short and long-range planning activities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with emphasis on provide visibility into opaque processes and functions
- Proficient communication skills and executive level presence
- 2+ years' experience mastering various reporting and/or query tools (e.g. Excel Pivots, SQL, etc), with an understanding of relational databases, and demonstrable experience in translating analytical outcomes into actionable results and plans
- 2+ years' experience in a combination of IT complex program/project management and operations with a track record of success
- 2+ years' of experience as a Technical or Proposal writer
- 2+ years' of experience as a Business Analyst
- 2+ years' of experience as a technical business/retail or managed care operational systems
- 2+ prior years' experience in professional consulting experience - preferred
- 2+ prior years' Healthcare experience a plus, preferably in a payer organization
- Understanding of demand and resource management
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment, negotiate diplomatically, and maintain composure and production quality under deadline pressure
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple high-visibility projects autonomously
- Ability to work autonomously, and act in a detailed, hands-on manner
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:MA - Boston (Corporate)
ID (Req #):55566
FTE Status:Full Time