Radiant Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
2018-2352# of Openings
As a member of operations support team reporting to the Director of Contracts, the Subcontract Administrator develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of labor, specialized equipment and services. Prepares Request for Proposal (RFP) packages, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts. Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts. Participates with corporate Contracts staff to develop subcontract policies and procedures.
- Develop solicitation documents to include preparation and negotiation of Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements and draft subcontract documents.
- Analyze and evaluate contractual and performance risks associated with statements of work and contract type.
- Analyze pricing and performing price analysis.
- Negotiate favorable terms and conditions for the company to minimize risks and comply with Government regulations.
- Create and document electronic, CPSR compliant subcontract packages.
- Ongoing subcontract administration of a high volume of subcontracts to include full subcontract management.
- Provide proposal/capture support for competitive proposals.
- Perform Subcontract and task order closeouts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in the review, preparation, negotiation and monitoring of federally funded proposals and subcontracts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation, Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation, Truth in Negotiations Act
- A working knowledge of International Traffic and Arms Regulation.
Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
We are a new organization but no company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. Our heritage companies, MDA Information Systems, RadiantBlue, DigitalGlobe Intelligence Solutions, and HumanGeo are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technology and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance. Radiant Solutions values diversity in the work place and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.