Trace Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Job ID
2018-2644# of Openings
2 days agoCategory
Business DevelopmentOverview Trace Systems
, headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, was founded in 1999 to support and defend our nation's security interests at home and abroad-- whenever and wherever
. We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, communications, networking and information technology services, systems, and solutions to the United States Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security.Job Title:
VP, Communications Solutions GroupLocation
: Tampa, FLSecurity Clearance:
- Responsible for overall management and performance of Trace Systems, Communications Solutions Group.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations for consistent performance and profitability.
- Assists with strategic planning and goal-setting and leads the international team in support of our goals by measuring and reporting progress and making process improvements and staffing changes as necessary within ISG.
- Additional duties include formulating training, maintaining efficient team structure and performance through analytics and reporting on goals achievement. Responsible for maintaining profit margins according to established objectives, and developing and maintaining internal control systems and processes to ensure accountability and consistency.
- In addition, often required to develop strong relationships with outside partners, as well as internal company relationships, including other department managers and Trace Systems Executive management team.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 15 years related work experience in relevant positions of increasing scope and responsibility. This includes responsibility for all financial control, i.e. P&L, budget process, etc.
- Must have 10+ years proven experience working for government and/or government contractors with several years as an Senior manager for an entire department and/or line of business.
- Must have worked experience in at least in at least two or more of the following: DoD, IT, program management, logistics, Acquisition and Engineering, Knowledge Management, Cybersecurity, with a proven track record of increasing company's size and revenue significantly.
- Excellent people, analytical, and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with client personnel and internal company personnel
- Ability to exercise sound business judgment and discretion
- Solid organizational skills
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with other functional departments
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, this visionary will need experience identifying problems and implementing solutions.
- Must be a big picture thinker while remaining organized and calm when under pressure.
- Willing and able to travel as required
Security Clearance To Apply:We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Trace Systems! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: www.tracesystems.com. #jointracesystemsFor any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required, preferred field of study in Finance, Business or related field strongly desired