Leprino FoodsLeprino Foods Company supports a drug-free workplace and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disability/Veteran
2018-3034# of Openings
1Category Portal Searching
Leprino Foods Company, a global leader in the dairy food and ingredient industry, is seeking an experienced facilities Warehouse M&R Technician to join our team in Roswell, NM. Leprino Foods is the world's largest supplier of mozzarella cheese and one of the largest suppliers of premium dairy nutrition ingredients. Our customers and business partners span the globe and include many of the world's largest food companies, restaurant chains and distributors.
This position is responsible for all Warehouse Maintenance & Repair (M&R) activities including equipment repair, work order planning, work order scheduling and contractor management.
If you like to work in a fast paced environment this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for. We offer a comprehensive total compensation package which includes; competitive wages, full benefits, bonus program, 401k employer match and profit sharing and relocation if applicable.ResponsibilitiesKey Responsibilities:
QualificationsKnowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Maintain, repair, and PM all warehouse equipment including but not limited to forklifts, batteries, chargers, pallet jacks, roll up doors and racks.
- Ensure downtime logs, tool management documents, work orders, time sheets, store room proceudres and other assigned documentation is completed.
- Plan and schedule work orders for warehouse. Develop 7-day weekly plan and execute plan. Fully plan all work to include material, labor, and outside services.
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices at all times, including good housekeeping.
- Strongly preferred, 5-8 years of industrial maintenance experience (forklift maintenance a plus).
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Must be able to read and comprehend procedures and manuals.
- Must be able to communicate well between production department, other maintenance technicians and department management.
- Ability to problem-solve and trouble shoot.
- Certified or willing to be certify on onsite forklift fleet per Company policy.
- Hands-on experience utilizing a computerized maintenance management system.
- Must be able to Stick/MIG/TIG weld.
- Must be able to use shop equipment (mill, lathe, drill press, grinder etc.) to fabricate parts.
- Sound independent judgment and decision making capability.
- Ability to work in high noise areas and extreme temperature changes.
- Ability to work safely with hazardous chemicals and wear personal protective equipment as required.
- Must be willing to support a 24/7 operation by being available to work weekends and holidays.
- The position requires standing, walking, climbing up steps/ladder, and lifting 70 pounds.