Supply Chain • Allegan, Michigan
Perrigo Company plc, a leading global healthcare company, delivers value to its customers and consumers by providing Quality Affordable Healthcare Products®. Founded in 1887 as a packager of home remedies, Perrigo has built a unique business model that is best described as the convergence of a fast-moving consumer goods company, a high-quality pharmaceutical manufacturing organization and a world-class supply chain network. Perrigo is the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter ("OTC") healthcare products and supplier of infant formulas for the store brand market. The Company also is a leading provider of branded OTC products throughout Europe and the U.S., as well as a leading producer of "extended topical" prescription drugs. Perrigo, headquartered in Ireland, sells its products primarily in North America and Europe, as well as in other markets, including Australia, Israel and China.
Perrigo is currently looking for a Customer Supply Chain Representative for their contract group for their Allegan MI facility. This person would act as a liaison between Perrigo departments and Perrigo customers to manage the entire supply chain from awarded business to commercialization.Knowledge, Experience and Education
- A High School Diploma with 3-5 years of professional office work experience required. Bachelor's degree in business related field is preferred.
- Two plus years of demonstrated account management experience including management of large tier customer.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite; demonstrated proficiency to use a variety of computer software, such as SAP, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Crystal and Sharepoint.
- Ability to become extremely proficient and knowledgeable to customer systems (i.e. Retail Link, E3, Supplier Net, Partners Online, etc.).
- Must possess strong analytical skills with attention to detail, accuracy and proofreading skills essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required, including oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to support two or more account managers.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to handle changing priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and provide leadership to peers.
- Ability to work independently on multiple concurrent projects is necessary
- Processes and maintains all customer purchase orders to ensure perfect match and align demand appropriate for supply chain execution. Independently manages small to large tier account and utilizes customer systems to gather information or data to support the business
- Meets customer service goals by responding to customer inquiries and providing accurate information to sales and customers
- Prepares a variety of reports to assist in managing assigned accounts, including retrieving and analyzing data from SAP or customers' systems, identifying problems or trends, and presenting data in an effective manner through summaries, graphs, or written reports
- Maintains positive relationships with external and internal (Sales, Traffic, Distribution, Accounting, Demand Management, Master Data, Scheduling and Inventory Management, etc.) customers and develops account strategies necessary to gather information.
- Researches and resolves customer problems to maintain and improve customer service.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.