Location: Raleigh, NC USA
Duration: Full-time Regular
Department: Skilled / Trade
# of Openings: 4
Req #: 2965Description
Flatiron is looking for skilled Heavy Equipment Operators.
Our operational roles are so important to our company's success. Therefore we recognize the value that each and every one of our craft workers bring to the project and in return we are offering an opportunity to broaden your skills within a team of skilled industry professionals on some of the most notable projects across North America. Flatiron is a company that values the safety of its workforce above all else. As a Heavy Equipment Operator, you must will be responsible for the following duties:Responsibilities
- Perform various operator/laborer duties on our projects in the Raleigh, North Carolina area.
- Safe operator of the equipment including but not limited to backhoes, excavators, blades, and loaders
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years experience with equipment in roadway and bridge construction. We are NOT looking for someone with entry level or minimal experience.
- Must value and have an appreciation for completing all work duties and assignments safely
- Must be a team player
- Willingness to travel to this and other job sites as necessary
- Must be willing to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays as assigned
- DOT work a plus
Some of the benefits you can expect as a Flatiron employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Flatiron is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.