DSS, Inc. is a drug and alcohol free workplace (DFWP).
DSS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity (EOE), Affirmative Action (AA) employer that invites and encourages minorities (M), women (F), veterans (V), veterans preferred (V Preferred), LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transsexual) and individuals with disabilities (H) to apply.
We are ADEA and ADA compliant.DEPARTMENT/SUB DEPARTMENT
FL, Juno BeachABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
DSS, Inc. is a dynamic company specializing in the integration, development and innovation of healthcare technology with offices located in Florida, Georgia, Minnesota, and Virginia. We are staffed by an amazingly talented team of intelligent, creative and bold thinkers who thrive on breaking new barriers to make the impossible, possible.
At DSS, product innovation and development are driven by the pure passion of our people. We're always looking to add more nimble-minded and inventive types to our growing team. If you've got the skill set to go with the imagination needed to contribute to the development of innovative technology that help make healthcare delivery systems, stronger, better and faster, we'd like to hear from you.
Life at DSS
You don't become a world-class integrator, developer and innovator of health information technology overnight. DSS has become one of the leaders in the HIT space by attracting team members willing to put in effort to build world class technology solutions that transform healthcare.
DSS understands that our employees are our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on creating a relaxed work environment that provides opportunities and rewards achievement. Suits and ties aren't required at DSS-we enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and outstanding benefits to fit your lifestyle.
Benefits at DSS
DSS offers competitive salaries and a generous benefits package that includes:
• Company Matched 401(k)
• Educational Assistance
• Ongoing Professional Development
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Plan
• Casual Dress EnvironmentDESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:Clinical Solutions Consultant
The Clinical Solutions Consultant position will provide sales with a clinically aligned resources to make the Juno EHR solution presentations as we execute on the strategic objective to grow our commercial markets.
The essential objective of the position is to be responsible for our demonstration environment, providing demonstrations and presentations working closely with operations to insure the environment is current in support of our sales efforts for our commercial markets.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Essential Duties:
Other Duties as needed:
- Responsible for presenting remote and/or on-site scripted and unscripted JUNO EHR solution demonstrations and presentations, demonstrating the solution's features and functionality meeting the needs of the sales opportunity
- Responsible for working with PLMs, Release Management and CSR Team for the JUNO solution ensuring demonstration environments are available and up to date with current functionality.
- Maintain Current-state knowledge of JUNO functionality and development planning and process
- Contribute ideas to the design and development of JUNO solutions and services
- Participate in industry events, trade shows and client meeting as directed
- Maintain current-state knowledge and trends of Behavioral Health, Public Health and Acute Care
POSITION REQUIREMENTSSKILLS AND ABILITIES:Required:
- Participate in and support the sales process as directed
- Complete all administrative task, i.e. Time reporting, travel arrangements and expense reporting as required in a timely manner
- Frequent Travel to Client locations for demonstrations and presentations
- Additional travel to the DSS Juno office for meetings and coordination as required
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work effectively (maintaining accuracy and sensitivity) under tight timelines and schedules.
- Ability to work from an organizational perspective as well as independently and as a contributing team member.
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines.
- Possess exceptional skills in partnering with staff from multiple departments and in developing and maintaining long-term supportive relationships.
- Ability to organize time effectively while identifying barriers to progress, proposing solutions and setting priorities.
- Ability to be effective in a rapidly growing organization.
- Ability to handle large volumes of email, in person meetings and conference calls.
- Ability to assist with creating, understanding and implementing internal and external processes that may vary with each prospect or sales opportunity
- Ability to identify appropriate internal resources for creation of deliverables and oversee to completion
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and a commitment to communicating in a clear, concise and timely manner at all times
- Ability to communicate challenges, risks and potential issues in a professional manner that keeps internal team members motivated and accountable while also maintaining customer satisfaction through any changing timelines or priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Proficient with Power Point and SharePoint
- Possess excellent presentation and listening skills and a commitment to communicating in a clear, concise and timely manner at all times.
- Possess proven aptitude for understanding technical process and the ability to learn new software as needed.
- Possess a basic understanding of EHR and clinically focused workflows and functionality and the ability to quickly become familiar with the Juno solution to be able to react and discuss appropriately as needed with the prospects and clients
- Preferred - Bachelor's degree in a clinical discipline, i.e. Nursing, Pharmacy, Laboratory
- Preferred - 5+ Years' experience as:
- Sales Support Consultant or similar position within a healthcare technology company; or
- Work experience in a clinical role in an Acute Care Hospital facility (preferred) or Behavioral Health or Public Health using an EHR solution to document care within the area of specialty
LICENSES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Certification in the clinical specialty related to clinical discipline.
- Demonstrate the aptitude for acquiring the necessary knowledge and experience appropriate to the technical level needed to perform or work with PLMs, Release Management and CSR Team ensuring a current state demonstration environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
Travel or Location
- Professional licenses pertinent to clinical discipline
- Preferred - Juno Beach Florida area with 25% travel including client and trade show requirements
- Optional - Remote - 75% Travel -50% to JUNO Beach + 25% to client and trade show requirements
Standing 2% per day
Sitting 90% per day
Walking 8% per day
Stooping 2% per day
Lifting up to 50lbs while traveling
Computer Work 75% per day
Telephone Work 50% per day
Reading 25% per day
Other, please specify Local to Juno - Ability to travel up to 25 % of the year via common carrier
Optional - Remote - 75% Travel -50% to JUNO Beach + 25% to client and trade show requirementsREQ NUMBER