Monday to FridayShift Hours (Start)
8:00 AMShift Hours (End)
4:30 PMWork Shift Schedule
Criminal Background CheckCitizenship
Must be U.S. Citizen, Lawful Permanent Resident , Refugee/AsyleeClearance (Live Scan)
NoSecurity Clearance Status
NoneSecurity Clearance Type
Not RequiredRate of Pay
Servicon Systems, Inc. is a provider of progressive cleaning solutions that is changing the face of the commercial cleaning industry. We offer a dynamic and innovative culture at the forefront of cleaning technology and training. We have been successful for over 40 years and continue to embrace change and improvement. Above all, we are a company that truly values our people.Responsibilities
The Dispatch Support team member is directly responsible for creating work orders for the Facilities Department from multiple sites based on service requests made through telephone calls, emails, and in-person requests; closing work orders once service is complete; and tracking order status on a spreadsheet. The Dispatcher position requires multi-tasking abilities, excellent customer service, and follow up skills.
• Comply with Servicon corporate policy and procedures, client's partnership agreement, and Statement of Work (SOW), therefore developing a strong client relationship that is based on integrity, professionalism, respect, responsiveness, urgency, and quality performance.
• Answer phones in a friendly manner to assist customers and gather detailed information to determine location, service needed, time frame, and/or urgency of the request.
• Place work orders to track progress and ensure they are completed.
• Close facilities order once satisfactorily completed and transfer order information onto a spreadsheet for record purposes.
• Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned as needed.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
• Proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
• Problem solving and critical thinking capabilities
• Calm, poised, and professional demeanor
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to use discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information