Floor Care/Floor TechShift Days
yesShift Hours (Start)
5:30 PMShift Hours (End)
1:30 AMWork Shift Schedule
Must be able to provide proof of work authorizationClearance (Live Scan)
NoSecurity Clearance Status
NoneSecurity Clearance Type
Not RequiredRate of Pay
Servicon Systems, Inc. is a provider of progressive cleaning solutions that is changing the face of the commercial cleaning industry. We offer a dynamic and innovative culture at the forefront of cleaning technology and training. We have been successful for over 40 years and continue to embrace change and improvement. Above all, we are a company that truly values our people.Responsibilities
Directly responsible for performing floor care cleaning services, window cleaning, and general janitorial duties according to client and company standards and values; providing quality workmanship in a timely and effective manner, ensuring punctuality, safe practice, and compliance to company procedural floor care processes; maintaining floor care equipment; and completing work assignments in detail to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Understand and practice all client and Servicon Safety programs, promoting safety as a culture to team members and wearing all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing work.
- Proficient in performing various types of floor care work including but not limited to: stripping/refinishing hard surface floors, carpet care/extraction, and operating highly-specialized floor care equipment.
- Perform work assignments as directed and in compliance with Servicon's floor care procedures/processes.
- Inspect assigned area while performing duties and after work has been completed to verify that all work has been done in compliance with site-specific procedures and client's Scope of Work (SOW).
- Ensure all supplies are stocked and available, equipment is clean and in good operating order, and/or report malfunctioning equipment in a timely manner.
- Track inventory/equipment, provide feedback to the direct manager, and monitor utilization to ensure efficient and cost-effective use.
- 2 years of floor technician experience is preferred
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Extensive floor care product knowledge
- Working knowledge of multiple hard floor surfaces (marble, granite, VCT, etc.)
- Working knowledge of carpet cleaning procedures (shampooing, extracting, bonneting)
- Ability to perform window cleaning and power washing duties
- Proficient verbal / written communication skills (Spanish a plus)
- Planning / scheduling, problem solving
- Time management skills
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, delegate and follow-up