Integrated DNA TechnologiesID
Project Management# of Openings
12 hours agoShift/Schedule
M-F 40 Hour Week (United States of America)Overview
The Danaher Business System Leader is responsible for promoting and facilitating the successful implementation of the Danaher Business System (DBS) at Danaher companies; allowing those sites to meet their Policy Deployment (PD) and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets.ResponsibilitiesEssential Functions:
- Drives targeted, sustainable improvement by leveraging DBS tools, consulting skills, and the change management process.
- Assists IDT DBS Leadership in the development of a DBS Roadmap (i.e., how to use the DBS tools to drive sustainable improvement in results).
- Becomes an expert in DBS fundamental tools and be a training and development resource for these tools.
- Directly provides formal and informal DBS training and coaching.
- Facilitates other DBS training sessions when appropriate (other trainers and consultants from Danaher, Shingijutsu or other).
- Acts as a leader in Policy Deployment and Daily Management reviews (as appropriate).
- Ensures successful kaizen events by installing and ensuring compliance to the kaizen process (includes; (1) planning of kaizens with a dynamic funnel process tied to PD and Daily Management, (2) kaizen execution and (3) sustainment of kaizens).
- Promotes and facilitates diagnosis of work flow impediments and other wastes throughout the business. Provides expert counsel on appropriate DBS tools to eliminate them.
- Promotes and facilitates associate development in various DBS tools and kaizen leadership.
- Lead change management and learnings to drive DBS culture and methodologies across the full organization.
- BS or BA Degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent experience (required)
Other Job Qualifications
- Minimum of three years of work experience required; five years preferred
- Minimum of two years of experience with proven process improvement and change management skills (required)
- Demonstrated proficiency in time and project management (preferred)
- Demonstrated proficiency applying lean principles in a variety of situations (preferred)
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to adapt to Danaher's culture and acquire proficiency in DBS fundamentals
- Hands-on and detail-oriented with ability to see big picture
- Independent worker, capable of operating in a fast-moving, ever changing environment
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to perform under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
Exert 20-50 lbs. of force occasionally and/or 10-15 lbs. of force frequentlyConstant (67%-100% of work day)
Frequent (34-66% of work day)
- Using Fingers/Grasping/Feeling: writing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers or palm and perceiving attributes of objects such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touch.
Occasional (33% or less of work day)
- Sitting: to assume a position in which the weight is largely supported by the buttocks, usually with the body vertical and the thighs horizontal.
- Standing: maintaining an upright position.
- Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work- those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Walking: moving about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Lifting: raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds at normal range; ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make fine discriminations in sound, such as when auscultating and percussing.
- Repetitive Motion: substantial movements (motion) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Bending: bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist and/or bending leg; bending legs at knee to come to rest or kneel.
- Pushing/Pulling: using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward/using upper extremities to exert force in order to drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Climbing: stairs, stools, ramps, ladders.
- Work requires close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to read pertinent printed material and distinguish colors.
- Ability to accurately read measurements on equipment.
- Ability to prepare and read written documentation; use of computer.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.