We are currently searching for a motivated IT professional to join our team as a Technical Support Specialist!
- This position will assist the CIO in managing all of Y.O.U., Inc. computer information systems from the personal computer application level through the company’s network operating system.
- As a key contributor bridging the gap between the user community and technology, must interact with our customers by translating their needs into reports. Must be able to analyze, interpret and design reports that add value to our decision-makers.
- Responsible for troubleshooting common work related technology issues at various Agency locations on a daily basis.
- Maintain all necessary documentation relative to system software.
- Maintain the integrity of the system to include: confidentiality of data and restrictions on access to data and programs.
- Responsible for training end users in on mission critical applications.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of major software installation.
- Attain an understanding of Y.O.U., Inc.’s multiple locations, services and billing procedures in order to provide service to the Agency’s reporting needs.
- Maintain familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within Information Technology.
- All other duties as assigned by the CIO.
- BA/BS in Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field.
- Must have technical expertise in the following: Microsoft Operating Systems, Windows Servers, Active Directory, DHCP, Wireless technologies.
- Must be well-organized and analytical in approach to work, have strong technical report writing skills, excellent interpersonal and communications skills as well as strong written and verbal skills.
- In addition to technical savvy, position requires innovative problem solving skills, time management and the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Candidate must be at least 21 years of age.