2018-1736# of Openings
Full-Time (40 Hours)Overview Greater Nevada Credit Union (GNCU)
is seeking a Senior Consumer Lending Specialist to join our growing team!
As a Greater Nevadan, you'll learn there is at least one place in the world where a handshake still goes a long way. Our deal with every one of our People emphasizes a holistic career experience that encompasses highly competitive compensation and benefits packages, ongoing emphasis on training and professional development, recognition and appreciation for generating positive results in the right ways, and an encouraging, informal environment.
Ready to join our team as a Senior Consumer Lending Specialist? Review the job responsibilities and qualifications below then click 'Apply for this job online'
- Demonstrate working knowledge of titles to ensure requests are handled accurately and in a timely manner.
- Process loan maintenance requests as requested by authorized GNCU staff.
- Ensure processing of Reconveyances and Subordinations are accurate and timely.
- Perform title searches, title changes and handle other applicable title matters with applicable Department of Motor Vehicle offices and/or vendors.
- Perform skip payment programs.
- Ensure insurance placements and refunds are completed in a timely manner.
- Review loan queues in assigned databases to facilitate timely underwriting of loan requests for members to ensure optimum service.
- Apply appropriate procedures and reporting requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act.
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Loan underwriting experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work positively and cooperatively with staff and business partners.